fan club (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Get a club hedquarters, find a few Juve fans to join the club. Equip the quarters with Juve shirts, flags, scarves, get a TV and a channel that shows Juve games, organise watching the game together at the headquarters, and voila. There you have it. If you have enough members after a while you can organise bigger things, maybe going to a really important match (the CL Final for example).

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
The key thing to anything like this is that you have at least five or six dedicated members. If you have that, you can proceed along the lines GOAT suggested.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Zlatan pretty much got it right. Hey, that gives me an idea. Since Juventuz is sort of our own fan club, why doesn't anyone who goes to a juve match make a big "Juventuz" banner :D like those huge fan clubs do ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
good one, gray. but if i were to start one, do i like need the club's permission and stuff ?
No, no, of course not. UNLESS you're charging for admission and using copyrighted materials such as videos or whatnot, though these copyrights will usually belong to independant parties, rather than the club itself. UNLESS (again) you're e.g. selling large laminated prints of players that you've taken from the juvenus webiste, or something like that.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yep, you dont need any permission. There are thousands of unofficial fan clubs and fansites all over the world.

Hell, do you think Martin asked for permission??? :D ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I'm curious now: Juve have some official fan club, but what if you would like to start unofficial fan club with Juve support?
Do they support unofficial clubs or no?

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    im thinking of starting one, is that crazy or what ... dont think i'd succeed, its too epl-hyped here in malaysia but whaddahell.

yeah, i was thinking, maybe i'd collect money from the fans and order loads of stuff from juvestore.com !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)