Famous Juventini (6 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He's still so young though:)

----------------------------------------------------------------

New Delhi: Films do not appeal to this Rawal. Football does. Aditya, just 15, dreams of becoming a footballer, a profession which is far removed from that of his parents, actor Paresh and former Miss India Swarup Sampat, acknowledged achievers in Bollywood.

None at the under-17 Indian camp in Margao, not even the coaches, is aware that Aditya comes from a celebrity background. He is just like any other camper, mingles freely with teammates and adheres to strict regulations imposed by the coaches.

Aditya doesn’t encourage any talk about films at the camp. “Films are a strict no-no for me at the moment. I want to be a football star. I am passionate about the game,” he said from Goa.

Regarded as a highly promising goalkeeper, Aditya has been called to attend the national camp in Goa by the All India Football Federation after his striking performance in junior football at the local level.

Aditya has full backing of his parents to realise the dream of becoming a soccer star. “On a few occasions, my dad and mom came to watch me play, but then I got nervous. I ask them to stay at home.”

A student of Jamnabai Narsee School in Juhu, Aditya is a big fan of Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluca Buffon. “I want to lead the national side one day,” he said.

“He is certainly talented, but lacks maturity,” said Sanjay Sen, one of the coaches in the camp. “We are looking for good goalkeepers and Aditya has every chance to make the team for the Asian championships in Saudi Arabia.”

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1070729/asp/sports/story_8120918.asp

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
Famous sport icons such as NBA star Steve Nash and cycling legend Eddy Merckx stated that they are fans of Del Piero.[35][36]

Wooooeeeeh Eddy Merckx :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)