Fairrness and unfairness (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well the words that r in everyones posts these couple of weeks are "fairness" and "unfairness".

Most ppl think that Don.Fabio Capello is treating alex unfairly by placing him on the bench, and that it would crush his morale, other ppl think that y of he is not scoring goals he should stay there.

Well one thing i really thought about is not unfairness towards alex, its fairness towards him and the others as well.Plyers like olivera,kapo,legro.Legro especially i mean capello didnot even give him one match to prove himself, myself i think he is just bad and not worthy, but that is wrong he should be given the benefit of the dought.

kapo- he played some good matches and in one game he even set that goal by passing two defenders, and then he finds himself warming the bench seats , while an underperforming nedyy still plays on.

oliver has been getting some good times lately but he isnt getting a starting spot that he deserves i thnk, this kid can play in two places in the midfield and again he stills warms the benches.

why should alex get to start and they dont ?thats the only question.Becuz he contribute so much to juve?? well so as ferrara but i dont see ppl saying lets give ferrara a chance.

you see i think that every player in juve is equal and if alex should get his chance then othes also should get their chances.If that doesnt happen then i would call capello an unfair guy.

trust me alex will get his time on the pitch and he will perform and score, he will prove he is has it in him am sure of that or i just hope.

ps . andy and zlatan plzz stop saying bad stuff about our captain, he doesnt deserve he didnt show anything but proffesionalism and loyalty to this club, and this is how treat him ??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
We have a football-saying in Holland:

"He who wins is right."*

And that means that, for now at least, Capello is right.

*Original Dutch text:
"De winnaar heeft gelijk."

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
well the words that r in everyones posts these couple of weeks are "fairness" and "unfairness".

Most ppl think that Don.Fabio Capello is treating alex unfairly by placing him on the bench, and that it would crush his morale, other ppl think that y of he is not scoring goals he should stay there.

Well one thing i really thought about is not unfairness towards alex, its fairness towards him and the others as well.Plyers like olivera,kapo,legro.Legro especially i mean capello didnot even give him one match to prove himself, myself i think he is just bad and not worthy, but that is wrong he should be given the benefit of the dought.

kapo- he played some good matches and in one game he even set that goal by passing two defenders, and then he finds himself warming the bench seats , while an underperforming nedyy still plays on.

oliver has been getting some good times lately but he isnt getting a starting spot that he deserves i thnk, this kid can play in two places in the midfield and again he stills warms the benches.

why should alex get to start and they dont ?thats the only question.Becuz he contribute so much to juve?? well so as ferrara but i dont see ppl saying lets give ferrara a chance.

you see i think that every player in juve is equal and if alex should get his chance then othes also should get their chances.If that doesnt happen then i would call capello an unfair guy.

trust me alex will get his time on the pitch and he will perform and score, he will prove he is has it in him am sure of that or i just hope.

ps . andy and zlatan plzz stop saying bad stuff about our captain, he doesnt deserve he didnt show anything but proffesionalism and loyalty to this club, and this is how treat him ??
Agreed!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i agree!

i think the players who are really getting the bad end of the stick are the likes of Olivera. He has really shown that he is more than capable of being a good player. Pre-season he was great, and he has done good things during this season!

Alex is juve's icon, but he cant be around forever! We must stop making exceptions for him. he would be playing if he found form, simple as that.

Jul 12, 2002
He does deserve it IMO. Anyone who underperforms deserves to be criticized...

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

yeah but alex was playing very good games but not scoring and still they were critisizing , not giving him any credit wat so ever.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002

yeah but alex was playing very good games but not scoring and still they were critisizing , not giving him any credit wat so ever.

i don't think that he played good without scoring , actually he scored without playing

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

you should know that criticizing wont help....it's an old fashion.. Weather it's Dp or Trezeguet or Zlattan or Pessoto or anyone we should always give them credits....criticizing will never help BUT to put pressure on the players which wont help both the team and the player....

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    you should know that criticizing wont help....it's an old fashion.. Weather it's Dp or Trezeguet or Zlattan or Pessoto or anyone we should always give them credits....criticizing will never help BUT to put pressure on the players which wont help both the team and the player....
    It's not as if Del Piero is surfing this forum reading what he's saying. Criticizing Del Piero here only has one affect, and that is people who don't get to watch the games regularly get an idea of how badly he's playing...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

It's not as if Del Piero is surfing this forum reading what he's saying. Criticizing Del Piero here only has one affect, and that is people who don't get to watch the games regularly get an idea of how badly he's playing...
    How badly he is playing ? ooh sorry, i thought he was been warming the bench...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

But we represent the "Fans" right?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Well, with the amount of fans juve has around the world, u wont be able to have "Fans" with one voice.

Fair if we judge somebody based on what they're paid for. (performance of paid players, coaches, etc.)

Unfair if we judge somebody based on our personnal preference or race, religion, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)