Fabrizio Miccoli (3 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I've watched Miccoli play many times this season (on tv that is) and I was very much impressed. He's a forward (therefore likes playing behind the strikers) but he can also play on the wings (a sort of in-between Nedved and Del Piero).

He's very fast and has great technical abilities. His shooting is amazing as he can score from anywhere, and some of the best goals in Serie A this season were scored by this great 23 year old.

I'm not exagerating when I tell you that Miccoli resembles (not just in physical terms) Romario. His run, his technique, and his goals remind me so much of that great brazilian player, and Miccoli himself has stated that Romario is his personal favourite.

Watching just the highlights of matches does not help you appreciate him, you have to see a full game to know how much quantity and quality he delivers.

When Perugia defeated defeated Inter, in one occasion, Miccoli was one on one with J. Zanetti, on the wing next to the corner flag. Miccoli dribbled him 3 times before he crossed to the middle. Spectacular!

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
I agree with you zizou cause i have seen him too in several matches and he is fantastic.I believe that next year he would be the best sub for both DP and Nedved and in a couple of years he will be our new heroe...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I've watched Miccoli play many times this season (on tv that is) and I was very much impressed. He's a forward (therefore likes playing behind the strikers) but he can also play on the wings (a sort of in-between Nedved and Del Piero).

He's very fast and has great technical abilities. His shooting is amazing as he can score from anywhere, and some of the best goals in Serie A this season were scored by this great 23 year old.

I'm not exagerating when I tell you that Miccoli resembles (not just in physical terms) Romario. His run, his technique, and his goals remind me so much of that great brazilian player, and Miccoli himself has stated that Romario is his personal favourite.

Watching just the highlights of matches does not help you appreciate him, you have to see a full game to know how much quantity and quality he delivers.

When Perugia defeated defeated Inter, in one occasion, Miccoli was one on one with J. Zanetti, on the wing next to the corner flag. Miccoli dribbled him 3 times before he crossed to the middle. Spectacular!

Glad to see that our tendency to overrate our players has been here from the get go :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)