Fabio Quagliarella (10 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Can anyone tell me how much we got for him or was it another master loan deal from Marotta yet again failing to get a return on dead wood?

Anyway i dont see how people can hate on this guy, when ever he was called upon he generally did a good job especially last season with our struggles in Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Can anyone tell me how much we got for him or was it another master loan deal from Marotta yet again failing to get a return on dead wood?

Anyway i dont see how people can hate on this guy, when ever he was called upon he generally did a good job especially last season with our struggles in Europe.
3.5 million euros I believe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Goes to show how much of a joke Italy have become really (more than anything else).

Guys like Gio and Osvaldo being called up is embarrassing; they'd be shining shoes or delivering the water bottles in past Italy squads.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
To be fair to Quags and Conte, he is something like 9th or 10th choice, not the worst option.

Probably better than fucking Fred and half of the garbage Brazil select up front, put it that way.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He'd probably do better in the league, but Quags always has something random in his locker, which is important for tournament football.
well Fred was impressive at the confederations cup and he did suffer a long term injury afterwards which didnt help fluminense as they were technically relegated and the effects from his injury probably affected his world cup form, but in all honesty the team he had around him was shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)