Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Is @Albertmare still chasing them 5 year old Asian kids? Is @Nicholas still traumatized by Thailand? Will @Bianconero81 use 27 smilies in his next post?

Just ask yourself those questions and you have your answer, Baus man.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I've heard that word "leach" almost every summer for the past 4 years in this forum about our own players refusing to leave !

Is it really the players problem or maybe just maybe our superior management simply can't do their job and convice those players to leave just like any decent management in any top club !

Think about it for a sec there

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I've heard that word "leach" almost every summer for the past 4 years in this forum about our own players refusing to leave !

Is it really the players problem or maybe just maybe our superior management simply can't do their job and convice those players to leave just like any decent management in any top club !
It's Quags decision not to leave us

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Nah, Quags choice. I wouldn't blame the management, especially when he's been given a hint to fuck off elsewhere for the past 2 years.

So yeah, I'll continue calling him out for the leech he is.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Nah, Quags choice. I wouldn't blame the management, especially when he's been given a hint to fuck off elsewhere for the past 2 years.

So yeah, I'll continue calling him out for the leech he is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Thought about it, still doesn't make any sense.

"Fabio, Torino want to buy you"
"I will leave, but only for €2m per season"
"Torino can only offer you €1.2m"
"Ha!"
"Thought you might say that"
"I'd rather stay here and collect my money, I'm coming to the latter stages of my career, after all"
"Now I am going to convince you to leave"
"How?"
"We will send you to train with the Primavera"
"Fine"
"Only joking"
"See you next summer"

We are an affluent team in a broke ass league, good lucky 'convincing' players to leave without a Moggi-style player agency threatening personnel. The best we can hope for is a Vucinic situation, and then the teams really do have to throw silly money at players to get them out there. Those Arab clubs may be our saviour after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)