Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We aren't going to agree until a pathetic loan deal again unless it's late in the window and we have little choice, hopefully someone else comes in with a bid before.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
nah, Mancio will take a year off and then join us when Conte's contract expires because he didn't want to renew with us for not getting Ranocchia and other shitty players. - future media headlines

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It seems to me that both Vucinic and Quag want to remain in Italy.

So we'll probably loan them out, getting 2/3M for each, and paying part of their salaries. Unless a Russian/Arabic club comes calling offering crazy wages. But transfer fee should remains around 2/3M. Their salaries are too high.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
thats why we should try to include them in other deals. Pereyra, Lulic, Ranocchia/Paletta or whoever we are targeting in Italy. the question is, are they ready to lower their wages because i think that none of the Serie A teams we want players from would give the 2-3M a year...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
thats why we should try to include them in other deals. Pereyra, Lulic, Ranocchia/Paletta or whoever we are targeting in Italy. the question is, are they ready to lower their wages because i think that none of the Serie A teams we want players from would give the 2-3M a year...
I think that's a trade off they're willing to make if they wanna stay in Italy, and they eventually will compromise there. The only place they'll probably go to outside of italy IMO, is the MLS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)