Fabio Quagliarella (10 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
i think it's because gio offers more than quag. but that's just me.
Is there a stipulation for the number of players in the EL squad list? Coz it seems this is punishment or perhaps a message to the strikers. Next round if we make it, it could be Gio for all you know.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Is there a stipulation for the number of players in the EL squad list? Coz it seems this is punishment or perhaps a message to the strikers. Next round if we make it, it could be Gio for all you know.
idk for sure but there has to be a certain number of players you can call up

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Quagliarella is still on the team as 2nd choice bus driver because he is the only other member of Juventus that has a bus or truck licence.
- Source: La Domenica Sportiva

(true story, he actually has that licence).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Quagliarella is still on the team as 2nd choice bus driver because he is the only other member of Juventus that has a bus or truck licence.

That's fuckin' hilarious. :rofl:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
idk for sure but there has to be a certain number of players you can call up
Yea, seems like they can only call up 23. And they need a minimum number of homegrown players as part of that list. Gio has been included coz he fills that quota alongside Marchisio apparently, since we got rid of PdC earlier in the season. 6 strikers so one had to be dropped. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

I think his dad was a bus driver or something. That's probably how and why he ended up getting a license too. Iirc.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bozzo spoke about his exclusion.

Tuttosport.com intercepted by the FIFA agent Beppe Bozzo spoke about the situation with regard to Fabio Quagliarella. His client was excluded from the list of UEFA Juventus'

"Fabio did not take well this choice, however, is clear, indeed, quietly angry. Would have deserved more respect after what he has done for Juventus, has always been silent and even this The season will conclude that, without controversy. has made ​​many benches, despite shining moments.

Last year, Juventus has been going on in the Champions League thanks to his goals, there was a time when the average goals / minutes played him posed as one of the best at the continental level. Juve From Fabio has received so much, but it has also given us so much, even a knee ...

If this is a punishment for not accepting the proposals of trasfer in January, sorry. were not whims of a boy, but the will of a champion who feels he can still give something to this team. Advances will give our best. Lazio? There is no agreement with them. "

- - - Updated - - -

lol @ the homegrown suggestion.

Conte picked freakin' Pepe.

face the facts, Quag's Juve career is over.
I think all of us know that neither of our 3 bench players have a future at Juve. Logical progression as the team takes a further step up in quality. I don't think Vucinic and Gio will stay in the summer either tbh.

And I wasn't making a suggestion. Just read it on TS. Marchisio and Gio make up our homegrown quota.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
I just hope he isn't frozen out like mauri and iaquinta were, he is definitely better then gio and prob the same level with osvaldo, he's still useful for us especially in Europe, but I gues we don't need him anymore since we're not in Europe. Still thankfull for all he's done

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I just hope he isn't frozen out like mauri and iaquinta were, he is definitely better then gio and prob the same level with osvaldo, he's still useful for us especially in Europe, but I gues we don't need him anymore since we're not in Europe. Still thankfull for all he's done
Yea, I think the only sad part is that the club should show the player respect, and whoever leaves this summer should leave on a good note. Dunno if it's punishment or otherwise, but hopefully he gets to leave the club on a good note coz he's given his contribution in whatever way he could.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
"Fabio did not take well this choice, however, is clear, indeed, quietly angry. Would have deserved more respect after what he has done for Juventus, has always been silent and even this The season will conclude that, without controversy. has made ​​many benches, despite shining moments.

Last year, Juventus has been going on in the Champions League thanks to his goals, there was a time when the average goals / minutes played him posed as one of the best at the continental level. Juve From Fabio has received so much, but it has also given us so much, even a knee ...

If this is a punishment for not accepting the proposals of trasfer in January, sorry. were not whims of a boy, but the will of a champion who feels he can still give something to this team. Advances will give our best. Lazio? There is no agreement with them. "
Not the way to treat the Quags. The agent is right in saying that he has endured the bench like a champ without much complain.

After this, and the marotta/conte comments about "getting osvaldo to create competitiviness between benchwarmers" lie.... now we can say for sure that Gio, Quags and Vuc are SO out on the next mercato.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
but the will of a champion who feels he can still give something to this team.

:claire:, Would pick him over Giovinco , Osvaldo and Vucinic should be our choice if Llorente and Tevez don't play.

Nice to see that we plan to ofload players who are not good enought for our team, January has been a good month. De Ceglie and Motta gone (sadly only on loan, propably we sell them in the summer) I hope we can get rid of Quagliarella, Giovinco, Padoin, Peluso to in the summer. And bring in some new players who will raise the quality of the squad

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Not the way to treat the Quags. The agent is right in saying that he has endured the bench like a champ without much complain.

After this, and the marotta/conte comments about "getting osvaldo to create competitiviness between benchwarmers" lie.... now we can say for sure that Gio, Quags and Vuc are SO out on the next mercato.
He also said he will move forward and work quietly without creating any controversy. Yep agree. Not the way to have treated the player.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
Yea, I think the only sad part is that the club should show the player respect, and whoever leaves this summer should leave on a good note. Dunno if it's punishment or otherwise, but hopefully he gets to leave the club on a good note coz he's given his contribution in whatever way he could.
Very true, he deserves respect from us, such a vital figure for us in the cl alone, gonna miss caressa going reteee di fabiooo quagliaaaarella juve in vantaggio :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)