Fabio Quagliarella (9 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
As I've said he won't get a single minute here anymore. Why didn't he move when the opportunity arose I wonder? He's the biggest victim here, as his chances for receiving the call for WC are in danger.
:agree: He should have left when he had the chance. He'd still get nice cash and play as starter for Lazio. I can't believe he refused them. He was useful during his days but those are gone.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How is he better? In terms of audacity and highlight reel goals yes... but, in games where he doesn't score, he provides no meaningful contribution to the team and his selfishness actually hinders our attack. So at best, in 50% of his appearances he provides a tangible benefit. I'd much rather have Mirko sub in as at least he can both score and create for others in those matches where he doesn't score.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course he's not better than Vucinic and stop trolling Lion :). Quag when not on his day, and those come very often, is completely useless to have. With Vuci you can always count on moment of ingenuity, clever flick, heel, something to open up opponent's defense. Quag has very few facets to his game to be compared to Montenegrin.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Wait, is this for real?

Damn, shit just got real.

@baggio @Klin

6f6.gif
Wait, so this squad list is only for the next round or for the entire rest of the EL season?
It's for the matches against Trabasnpor or whatever they're called. Not the entire tournament. Although, we'll know from next weekend if he'll figure in the serie a. Sad, coz he can be useful in the EL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)