Fabio Quagliarella (15 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can see him pulling a Iaquinta with us, that's the worst thing about this. Hopefully we can sell his ass to this club quick smart.
He's on more than a million less than the wages Iaquinta earned. Did far more than Iaquinta did in his time here. Show some respect, hypocrite.

Coz Matri could be doing the exact same thing as Quag by wanting to stay at Juve as a sub, but you're not going to see him pull a Iaquinta.

Insults assistant coach for being subbed off

apparently will pull iaquinta

:ausgoi:
We don't even know if he insulted Alessio with explitives or just told him off. It was wrong either way and he apologised. Everyone acknowledged the situation and got past it. Except a bunch here who think he's a tyrant on the squad. It's their informed opinion against yours.

Lol, doesnt complain!!
On one hand, people say he will never play on Conte's watch if he stays against Conte's wishes. On the other we say he complains so much. Do you really think he would end up becoming Conte's preferred option of the bench when we switched to the 3511 or have been used in crunch matches had he disrespected staff, or his teammates or been a complaining, whiny player? I don't think so. Shocking.

You don't remember incident with Alessio during Conte's suspension?
Yes. The one incident that proves irrevocably that he's an asshole. It certainly has gone on to prove a lot more than his 13 goals this season, which obviously don't matter, coz we believe he's the next Iaquinta. I'm guessing the so called Quag fans or biased posters become that way because of shit like this.

We're trying to get rid of him now for 2 years. I hope he won't pull Iaquinta or Amauri on us.
We have been? That's news to me. I remember we wanted to use him in the Belfodil deal, and that fell through when Parma wanted more money. But other than that, Wolfsburg (offered 10m), Inter, Milan, Roma all wanted him and we never made the trade.

And like Iaquinta and Amauri, he will continue to reject clubs he feels are "beneath him"
What if Matri did the same? Would he be pulling a Iaquinta on us? Coz, the way I see it, is Marrotta gave them both an extension to their contracts last season when we won the scudetto. Don't hate the player.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yes. The one incident that proves irrevocably that he's an asshole. It certainly has gone on to prove a lot more than his 13 goals this season, which obviously don't matter, coz we believe he's the next Iaquinta. I'm guessing the so called Quag fans or biased posters become that way because of shit like this.
No I was just pointing out that he's not that easy to go with like Vialli 92 suggested.

We have been? That's news to me. I remember we wanted to use him in the Belfodil deal, and that fell through when Parma wanted more money. But other than that, Wolfsburg (offered 10m), Inter, Milan, Roma all wanted him and we never made the trade.
We have been trying to sell him last summer. He rejected couple of offers if my memory serves me.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We have been trying to sell him last summer. He rejected couple of offers if my memory serves me.
we rejected Wolfsburg in Jan when they came with a 10m offer according to the press. The only offer that Quag rejected, was the Parma one in exchange for Belfodil, but that too, had to do with the DS that Juve themselves pulled out coz eh wanted 10m on top of Quag for Belfodil. And I wouldn't even blame Iaquinta if he rejected a move mid season in the middle of hat looked to be a title winning season. Let alone Quag. Besides, Roma wanted him for Osvaldo. Inter wanted him as back up for Milito. Milan offered a swap with Pazzini. None of those deals went through because the club chose not to sell or trade to a rival team.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Norwich & Southampton, Marotta to meet with them by the end of the week, player already said yes to move to England

12mil

tuttosport

last week was 8 now 12

:burke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)