Fabio Quagliarella (27 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Whether or not his confidence is gone is a different issue though.
I can't say for sure, but he strikes me as having a strong mentality. After all, just look at what he did this past WC: being the only player that tried to salvage something he cared for amidst a bunch of hapless idiots that seemed content to idly wait for an exit.

I wouldn't be surprised if we still exercise the buyout clause (maybe with some haggling to reduce it some).

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I want him to stay. No questions asked. As Seven had mentioned, this guy is built like an athlete. If this were some beanpole or out of shape tub of goo, then I would be concerned.

I'm not.

I want him to stay. They will most liekly get a ligament from a cadaver and he will be as good as new.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Rumors saying he wrote a letter to TMW:

"Maybe my home is in Napoli, with the blue shirt. I wish both teams good luck on Sunday, my heart is with one team and my head is with another."

Could be false.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I want him to stay. No questions asked. As Seven had mentioned, this guy is built like an athlete. If this were some beanpole or out of shape tub of goo, then I would be concerned.

I'm not.

I want him to stay. They will most liekly get a ligament from a cadaver and he will be as good as new.
I think they'll use a piece of his patellar tendon. It'll create some degree of anterior knee pain at first, but it is even stronger than the original ligament. The cadaver ones are great as they require very little recovery time and leave you without much pain after the surgery, but they're not as strong.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:D tough choice greg. rat face or chrissy?!?!?! um i'd take chrissy at least he does'nt spend most of his living minutes caught on offside.
A one-legged Ratface still beats a two-legged Janet.

I'm not.

Discount pricing! :weee:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
E’ una grande amarezza per me essermi bloccato proprio adesso che ero al top, ma farò di tutto per tornare più carico di prima
"It was a great disappointment for me, being stopped right now that I was in top form, but I will do everything to return more determined than before"

I hope this isn't the last we see of him in a Juve jersey this year.

Aug 2, 2005
FI

Fabio Quagliarella was in tears when describing the injury that has ended his season. “It’s so painful to stop right when I was getting to my peak.”
The Juventus forward collapsed with a snapped knee ligament during the first three minutes of their 4-1 home defeat to Parma on Thursday.

“I am so very upset at having to leave Juventus at this moment,” he told Tuttosport while fighting back tears.

The setback will keep him on the sidelines for around six months, so the club has signed Luca Toni from Genoa as a replacement.

“It’s so painful to stop right when I was getting to my peak. It feels like I was cut off in my prime, but I will do everything I can to come back even stronger.”

heartbreaking :cry: :cry:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Big blow, I wanted to see if he could have kept up his goalscoring form for the whole season.

Really disappointed that he won't be playing at Napoli, the reaction from the fans would have been interesting

Bianconero90

Big blow, I wanted to see if he could have kept up his goalscoring form for the whole season.

Really disappointed that he won't be playing at Napoli, the reaction from the fans would have been interesting
He would have scored a hattrick there and he wouldn't have cheered a second. As class as he is!!

Fabio, get well soon, we will miss you badly!!:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)