• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm shattered, deals that just work so well like that are not easy to find.

I wish him the best of luck but I am with V here, he might recover physically but to find the form he was in is something much more difficult.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Funny how almost everyone was against the signing of Quagliarella, and now he is the only savior.

I was pleased with the buy of Quagliarella and he showed the critics all wrong, he is ready for a big team! I think with this injury, we lost the way to the scudetto. Quagliarella is a player, who can also creates changes for himself. With the lack of crosses this season, that was fundamental. Amauri is a pure striker, only the moment. Iaquinta is more like Quagliarella, but does not have the same qualities.

The almost certain buy of Toni is wrong in my opinion. Man oh man, if this happened earlier, I'm almost sure we ended up with Cassano. He was the man Juve needed now.

I say, we go for Pazzini or G. Rossi! It's a must to stay in the title race!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Funny how almost everyone was against the signing of Quagliarella, and now he is the only savior.

I was pleased with the buy of Quagliarella and he showed the critics all wrong, he is ready for a big team! I think with this injury, we lost the way to the scudetto. Quagliarella is a player, who can also creates changes for himself. With the lack of crosses this season, that was fundamental. Amauri is a pure striker, only the moment. Iaquinta is more like Quagliarella, but does not have the same qualities.

The almost certain buy of Toni is wrong in my opinion. Man oh man, if this happened earlier, I'm almost sure we ended up with Cassano. He was the man Juve needed now.

I say, we go for Pazzini or G. Rossi! It's a must to stay in the title race!
Everyone was NOT against his signing.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
OMG!!!!:cry:

please sign someone to help us or we're not going to keep our place in top 4.
And someone is not L.Toni.

If he is signed then add someone else as well!

Fuck this is really really bad.

sad day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)