Fabio Quagliarella (12 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 4, 2011
The references to Matri are so old. Have I mentioned Matri anytime ?
awwww im sorry sweet dish :cry: are you hurt that i am using an old reference?

you know whats funneh?

the matri fanboys akhmed, klin, aus still raging mad in this thread
its not funny its pathetic...i like b.aus, klin and ahmed but they clearly are massively butthurt by the sale of matri (TO MILAN :sergio:) and quag staying here (FOR ETERNITY) and of course scoring some nice crucial goals...Baussie is on a badass level cringe in this thread....jem comes and trolls but leaves just when he knows its going to badass level

also baggio needs to stop falling for it and stop getting trolled

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
quag wasnt $#@!ty, and he doesnt have a massive contract. Hes just not part of our plans anymore. He also happens to have one of the best jobs ever, and all of us would kill to play at that level, but instead he chooses to see off his days training and contributing nothing.
Are you at the trainings? Is he not working hard?

You don't know that, man.

Again, he's just seeing out his contract. It's like blasting Obama for not giving up the OTard Office before his four years is up. The tard public voted him in, he isn't going to leave now, same with Quag.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I just find it odd that the same people who scream about mediocrity on this club, are also the ones who hang on to the likes of Gio, Quag, and the like as if they are their own family.

I don't get it. You can't have it both ways. You can't complain about the quality of the squad, and then go into a tizzy when there is criticism about the types of players that people are screaming out as being mediocre.

Every team has players that are deemed as "mediocre". No team has 25 all-stars on the squad.
:tup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I just find it odd that the same people who scream about mediocrity on this club, are also the ones who hang on to the likes of Gio, Quag, and the like as if they are their own family.

I don't get it. You can't have it both ways. You can't complain about the quality of the squad, and then go into a tizzy when there is criticism about the types of players that people are screaming out as being mediocre.

Every team has players that are deemed as "mediocre". No team has 25 all-stars on the squad.
The debate's not really about his talent, skill-set, or lack thereof. It's about him being abused and insulted, when he has chosen to do what he feels is right for him and his career. As a result of which, people want him to die, or call him a leech, or a man with no morals. Personally, the way I see it, with whatever 'little' talent he has, he's done his best for the team in the pitch, and he doesn't deserve some of the hate on here.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
be thankful for what, one good half-season 4 years ago? fuck him and fuck his apologists.
:lol: I swear I'd say fuck you, but you're Ahkmed Sharif :p

- - - Updated - - -

baggio, how do you find the time to defend him so much? :D
No sleep at night, pretty much, :D I wonder if I have a case for being his biggest fan in the world :D :vidal: though I'm guessing, I'm not even his biggest fan in India. :lol: with Tommy, Bon Bon, Klin and the like.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Baggio would defend Quagliarella even if he somehow was able to become dictator of the world. He'd be like a mixture of Hitler and King Ferdinand. If you don't have an ass chin, you have to have surgery to obtain one or otherwise you'll be taken to the concentration camps, burned into ashes and turned into ass-chin soap.

But hey, it's not such a big deal guys. Just have surgery to get an ass-chin. There's "technically" nothing wrong with it. We don't want il duce Quagliarella to be inconvenienced. Just shut up, get the ass-chin and get fucked in it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The debate's not really about his talent, skill-set, or lack thereof. It's about him being abused and insulted, when he has chosen to do what he feels is right for him and his career. As a result of which, people want him to die, or call him a leech, or a man with no morals. Personally, the way I see it, with whatever 'little' talent he has, he's done his best for the team in the pitch, and he doesn't deserve some of the hate on here.
Dheej, did you feel the same way about Iaquinta and Amauri? This sure feels like the same movie we've seen twice already.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
You just defended Iaquinta too :)!

wow very much human.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)