Fabio Quagliarella - Thank you Napoli! (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So we will have Sissoko, Poulsen, Tiago, Marchisio, Pandev, Guberti, Zanetti, maybe Nedved again....where exactly will Gio fit in with these midfielders and attacking mids?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #205
    Take out one of Poulsen/Tiago. Gio will contend with Diego and DP. DOn't forget we play every 3 days.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    take out poulsen/tiago because of selling them? jk, i know they dont play the same position, i was just listing all the players we have for mid. it would be nice to offload one or both of them.

Apr 17, 2009
    Sell Tiago please. There were rumors a few weeks ago about Deschamps wanting to bring him to Marseille. This is one deal I will be praying for because Secco is able to buy but seems like he doesn't know how to sell.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    If you watch Juve, you watch Serie A, why the heck do you need youtube to know Pandev?
    I don't watch Lazio games?. I find it hard to judge a player on 2 games per season thats all. I don't have the time to watch and study every Serie A game Os. I just keep my eye on certain players from certain teams and Pandev is not one of them. He has'nt been mentioned to Juve before so like I said I have never payed close attention to him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)