Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Napoli are still there,so i guess its the same as the aquilani case,he can only play when his previous team got knocked out,and both napoli and liverpool are both still in it,so those two wont be available..another reason why the sale of a player available for all our matches for a player who wont be available for Europa is a stupid stupid move..at least if it was cassano,he would be eligible to play in Europa with us..

Mar 9, 2006
Napoli are still there,so i guess its the same as the aquilani case,he can only play when his previous team got knocked out,and both napoli and liverpool are both still in it,so those two wont be available..another reason why the sale of a player available for all our matches for a player who wont be available for Europa is a stupid stupid move..at least if it was cassano,he would be eligible to play in Europa with us..
what a stupid rule omg

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If you read the interview with DN on fotball italia, it seems like DN don't really want to add Quag to the team.

Let's hope he can call the deal off.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nooo, what a huge mistake we are about to commit.
At best case scenario quaq will marginally useful and we will buy him for the total sum we took for Diego, practically replacing a great player, who was determined to win everything with us, with a very limited player, who does not follows his heart
Hold on, when has Diego proven himself to be a great player? Extremely talented player, yes. Great player? He hasn't proven that. The funny thing is that Quagliarella is an inferior footballer but could actually do better because of the attributes he has, although I'm not holding my breath on that.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
Hold on, when has Diego proven himself to be a great player? Extremely talented player, yes. Great player? He hasn't proven that. The funny thing is that Quagliarella is an inferior footballer but could actually do better because of the attributes he has, although I'm not holding my breath on that.
:agree: This whole we aer losing our best player stuff is just nonsense, i think people if honest are no annoyed with the sale because they hoped so much more from Diego but when you look at other top players in top teams he is no kaka, Roanldo, Messi, Sneijder (and that hurts to say)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Del Neri should seriously take a more active, hands-on role. He needs to tell Marrota which players he wants. If he was a more affirmative and decisive coach, he would've vetoed the sale of Diego, and the acquisition of this clown.

An attack comprising Amauri, Iaq, and Quag will probably need at least 8-10 chances a game to score goals. Will we be that fortunate every game we play? I highly doubt it.

Somehow, I sense watching Juventus play this coming season is going to be about as exciting as watching paint dry!

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Quagliarella salutes Napoli fans
Friday 27 August, 2010
Fabio Quagliarella had a five-minute chat with Napoli's Ultras last night to reveal that he is leaving his hometown club for Juventus.

It emerged last night that Napoli had agreed in principle to loan the Italy international to Juventus for a €4.5m fee.

An option will apparently be included in the arrangement whereby Juventus can sign Quagliarella outright for €12.5m next summer.

When the Napoli fans got wind of the deal, they vehemently protested at the Europa League Play-off against Elfsborg in Sweden.

Quagliarella was left on the bench so as not to risk any injury ahead of his move to Turin.

At the end of the game, he was called over by the Napoli fans for an explanation.

“It's true,” he said. “I am going to Juventus. I had to accept. I don't feel guilty.

“There are three parties involved and reason must come above sentiment.”

This morning's La Gazzetta dello Sport claim Juventus have prepared a five-year contract for the 27-year-old worth €2.5m a season.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Del Neri should seriously take a more active, hands-on role. He needs to tell Marrota which players he wants. If he was a more affirmative and decisive coach, he would've vetoed the sale of Diego, and the acquisition of this clown.

An attack comprising Amauri, Iaq, and Quag will probably need at least 8-10 chances a game to score goals. Will we be that fortunate every game we play? I highly doubt it.

Somehow, I sense watching Juventus play this coming season is going to be about as exciting as watching paint dry!
diego wasnt a goalscore though, so that doesnt change the amount of chances the strikers will need to score
it would just have made it easier to create more chances

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
:agree: This whole we aer losing our best player stuff is just nonsense, i think people if honest are no annoyed with the sale because they hoped so much more from Diego but when you look at other top players in top teams he is no kaka, Roanldo, Messi, Sneijder (and that hurts to say)
Indeed, Diego (a very talented player) was brought in like he was Messi. He had some good moments but you can say he failed last season.

Now with a new coach and a new tactic, they choose to sell him to make room for another SS/CF. In my opinion a good choice. Quagliarella is a very skillful player (look at his goal -> Italy-Slovakia) and is a potential big man for us. It sucks for Diego because it could have been a better season for him, but on the other hand, what happened if he failed again.....!?

I'm still hoping for Pazzini though (or Cassano).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meh, I'm indifferent at the moment. I think Quag will do well but to be a more productive player than Diego? We will see....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)