vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Who’s worse Tici or Secco
Let's see

Ronaldo, deLight, Pogba without covid, Chiesa, creating roadmap for Locatelli and Donnarumma, and effing it up in midfield with Ramsey and Rabiot (plus needless Suarez drama)

Vs

Felipe Melo, Diego, Tiago, Almiron, Poulsen (credit also to Ranieri for wanting him over Xabi Alonso), Boumsong, Andrade, the Molinaros for FB...done goofed with every position bar GK

You tell me

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Let's see

Ronaldo, deLight, Pogba without covid, Chiesa, creating roadmap for Locatelli and Donnarumma, and effing it up in midfield with Ramsey and Rabiot (plus needless Suarez drama)

Vs

Felipe Melo, Diego, Tiago, Almiron, Poulsen (credit also to Ranieri for wanting him over Xabi Alonso), Boumsong, Andrade, the Molinaros for FB...done goofed with every position bar GK

You tell me
Ronaldo came because he wanted to.

de Ligt was Nedved/Raiola

pogba, hypothetical but also Nedved/Raiola

Chiesa was Pirlo

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Great scout, poor businessman, lost his vision and went bananas.

I remember a long time ago criticizing that he liked to poach players. Not really proactively seeking certain players that fits with his overall vision. Instead, reactively, waiting for opportunities to pop up. This can work well if it fits the overall vision or if it is complimentary to the more targetted onloading and offloading of players. Otherwise you end up with the midfielders we've seen the past years. Matuidi was a great player, but doesn't really flourish next to other similar player types. I will not say we missed out on Isco, because I'm glad we never went for him, but that creative spark we've been waiting for, for so many years costs money. But we went poaching on opportunities and continue to field this underwhelming midfield. You need to be more proactive and have a clear vision to approach someone like Locatelli. If the only clear vision is to sign freebies, then yeah sure but that will not work for a team aiming for CL unless you have the attraction of like RM or a PL team. Time will catch up with you.

I prefer Moggi's way of signing freebies that fit with the targetted player type that was sought after and used for either competing for a starting place or just a backup role that can be offloaded a year later.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Add Haaland to Paratici's list of achievements. Haaland would have been purchased if not for Sarri.

Credit where its due.
Lolol what? Sarri had no say in the market. If he did Juve would’ve never signed Rabiot and would’ve dumped Matuidi. Haaland wanted guaranteed playing time (Also the reason he rejected Juve when he was at Molde) hence why he went to Dortmund over any other top club. Not to mention Juve probably couldn’t even afford him at the time since it was the winter transfer window and they were already stretched budget wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Usually we sign players who don't want to join.
you know what I meant smart guy. Ronaldo coming to Juve had nothing to do with Tici. Agnelli was more involved in that transfer.

083FFCBB-FD4C-4EB1-92F2-DCB50C9E73A5.jpeg

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lolol what? Sarri had no say in the market. If he did Juve would’ve never signed Rabiot and would’ve dumped Matuidi. Haaland wanted guaranteed playing time (Also the reason he rejected Juve when he was at Molde) hence why he went to Dortmund over any other top club. Not to mention Juve probably couldn’t even afford him at the time since it was the winter transfer window and they were already stretched budget wise.

- - - Updated - - -

you know what I meant smart guy. Ronaldo coming to Juve had nothing to do with Tici. Agnelli was more involved in that transfer.

083FFCBB-FD4C-4EB1-92F2-DCB50C9E73A5.jpeg
Sarri preferred to get Higuain back allegedly.

I don't know if he truly had an influence or not, just going by what has been rumored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)