vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"This is deeply disturbing. I have spoken to Italians who have told me Fabio Parasitei is a total fraud. Peter principaled and we are being tucked up by Mendes. Very scared now..."

"Thats cause he is (a fraud), Marotta was the key to Juves dominance not Paritici, this man offered 400k for Ramsey" :heart:

"This dude is fucked. I doubt he makes it past the start of the season at this rate."

"He won’t last the summer"

"Paratici seems to be in bed with those loathsome super agents."

"Think we need to bin this guy before his contract even starts."

"Was never excited about this guy and looks like another clown decision from the bald one."

"We are so incredibly badly run. Holy shit"

:lion::barza::fab3:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Obviously? Nah.

Pirlo is the move we were forced into after Sarrismo failed like everyone with a brain new it would, because we still had this retard running things which meant we couldn’t bring Allegri back, ya know, the only top coach who was available last summer. It also didn’t help we were broke due to Covid and losing millions on getting knocked out of CL in Rof16, and stuck paying the chainsmoker for multiple more years.

Paratici is directly responsible for the conditions that led to the Pirlo hire, regardless of who pulled the trigger.
He definitely made a big concession by rehiring Allegri. The idea was obviously to make Juve play the 'modern' style that Pep and Klopp are known for. That came from a marketing more than a footballing mentality I think. For a guy that was Beppe's protoge and head scout he's shown a lack of footballing nous. Instead he's gone for risky headline grabbing appointments. He's completely neglected the midfield for consecutive seasons. Allegri's return is a sound move but not a good look for him. Shows that he never really had a long term plan when he dumped him two years ago.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He definitely made a big concession by rehiring Allegri. The idea was obviously to make Juve play the 'modern' style that Pep and Klopp are known for. That came from a marketing more than a footballing mentality I think. For a guy that was Beppe's protoge and head scout he's shown a lack of footballing nous. Instead he's gone for risky headline grabbing appointments. He's completely neglected the midfield for consecutive seasons. Allegri's return is a sound move but not a good look for him. Shows that he never really had a long term plan when he dumped him two years ago.
? :shifty:

He was fired so that we could bring Allegri back… no big concession from Tootsie there.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Guess he is receiving a fair share of the agent commissions. He is a criminal and should be arrested, what a freaking fraud this guy is worser than secco

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)