vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You think Tootsie is world class Sporting Director, and somehow his best offer is Spurs :lol:
you quoted me ... i did not say so ...you cant read ?

but you want him to bring a world class coach to tott .... Fonseca is enough ....

- - - Updated - - -

He made us competitive again, now he needs a new challenge.
Lets wait the summer for his alternative what he will do .,.

you guys shredded Fabio day in day out ignoring that , every director has mistakes , team building needs time ....

anyway ... Fabio the problem .... gone.... lets see this summer how will gonna fold ...

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

but you want him to bring a world class coach to tott .... Fonseca is enough ....

- - - Updated - - -

you guys shredded Fabio day in day out ignoring that , every director has mistakes , team building needs time ....

anyway ... Fabio the problem .... gone.... lets see this summer how will gonna fold ...
Fabio managed to make decisions that led to us losing the scudetto to Inter Milan, a club that was a competitive joke before Beppe got there.

So it’s just beyond obvious that Tootsie failed here. Our team got worse and worse and Inter improved each year until they won scudetto and we barely scraped 4th place.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Isn’t Tici the same person who thought Sarri >>>>>>>> Allegri

and look at us two years later

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Fabio managed to make decisions that led to us losing the scudetto to Inter Milan, a club that was a competitive joke before Beppe got there.

So it’s just beyond obvious that Tootsie failed here. Our team got worse and worse and Inter improved each year until they won scudetto and we barely scraped 4th place.
my dear friend , we lost it because no coach ...how you can see the outcomes of the players without real coach make them so...

seems this point we will not agree on ....

anyway ...he is gone ...finger crossed ...knifes are ready :lol:

Isn’t Tici the same person who thought Sarri >>>>>>>> Allegri

and look at us two years later
you are right , but is he the only one ...?

man many tuzzers were calling Allegri head because of the " boring football " of his last year...

At that time 5 years of Allegri was destined for natural change ....and it is easy to say after the decision was made...this is wrong or right ...

Allegri was under too much pressure to deliver from the media even ....and losing to Ajax ...was his last nail at the time ....

I agree with you Sarri was wrong choice ..but that time no other alternatives........it was Poch or Pep ..alll impossible ,,,

in summery ... personally, i feel any director of his position will go through this ....

No, I don't think Tottenham is a good club. Tici there is a perfect match, mediocre director at a mediocre club.
Im ready to place a 100 $ bet ....that he will make them better team .....if you ready ....I only accept Paypal payments :lol:

I like the most in him ...his eye for talent ....we lost this ...believe me

Pjanic and Gabriel Jesus are coming :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Im ready to place a 100 $ bet ....that he will make them better team .....if you ready ....I only accept Paypal payments :lol:

I like the most in him ...his eye for talent ....we lost this ...believe me

Pjanic and Gabriel Jesus are coming :lol:

To be honest, I don't give a rat's ass about Tottenham, their state now, their past nor how they will evolve under Tici. I have never seen them play apart from when we met them in the CL, I am not intending to start seeing them play no matter who their sport director is or will be. So no, I am in no position of taking a silly bet that neither thrills me nor interests me. The only thing that delights me about Tici there is that he is no longer taking decisions to ruin eight years of hard work at Juventus.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He's nothing special at best. Certainly not at the level to coach a top 6 EPL coach considering the income they make. Going from Pochettino and Mourinho (yes even him) to Fonseca is a major downgrade
He hasn’t won anything so obviously it feels like a downgrade comparing to Mou. But his Roma was better than my expectations every time I watched them play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)