vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Probably in the end it was in everyone's best interest for it to go this way.

Good or bad, thank you for everything and goodbye!

- - - Updated - - -

One and only thing i hope now is that we do have a serious plan in place and someone truly competent will come in to take on his role and responsabilities.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Imo, everyone who played major roles since 2010 should be legends, except if you join inter. Paratici wasn't here since 2018 but since 2010. He failed in what he tried to accomplish since gaining more power but that doesn't erase the previous 8 years

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
About fucking time. He’s been nothing short of an unmitigated disaster in a role that doesn’t suit him at all. He’s nothing more than a scout of talent, something that is a dime a dozen these days. But in terms of building a squad, negotiating fees and communication he is extremely lacking.

Only right that we don’t renew his contract and let him go. Now let’s get rid of goldilocks and Pirlo and become a serious club again.

The Marotta/Paratici tandem together until 2018 was fantastic, but the sacking of Beppe and backstabbing/promotion of Paratici to the GM role pretty much cemented our decline as the top club in Italy.

Last edited:

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
He definitely needs to be in the legend section.

With that said, I’m loving this cutthroat decision by Juventus. The club flopped this season and he’s out. Looks like anything but absolute success will not save you. (Hope the same applies for Pirlo)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Grazie Fabio. One of the masterminds behind one of Juve's most powerful dynasties.

We need this change as we did when we parted ways with his mentor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)