vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It’s time for Paratici to go. Has made some terrible decisions and signings, has inflated our wage bill and I don’t even think we’ve sold a player for physical cash since he’s been at the helm - absolutely not a sustainable way to run a football club.

Would be great if we could get Marotta and Allegri back though I don’t see that. If not then giving Allegri a bigger say in recruitment and retention is the way to go. Max spent years playing the hand he was dealt, if he deals then I can only see that as a good thing from a footballing perspective.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm not as convinced as some of you that he is leaving, even more so if we are to eventually sack Pirlo.

You'd expect him and his signings to get another season with proper evaluation under a competent manager aswell before pulling the plug, also if you think about it based on previous rumors he seemed to be against keeping Pirlo and supposedly even had argued with Nedved about it, which gets one to easily assume that the scenario could be even more dramatic, and by that i mean the lunacy which is not that far fetched from this management of firing Paratici and actually keeping Pirlo around under a new Sporting Director to build the team/project together with him.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I guess carefull what we wish for.

This could backfire even worst given the backwards way we tend to replace crucial people around the club, he hasn't been perfect but neither has he been the total disaster some might indicate he is, afterall shoes were just too big for him to fill, but that might turn out to be the exact same case with others aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Also , don't want to leave the wrong impression, i'm all for him leaving if we do have a proper competent replacement in place, just that i don't think that will actually be the case.

Jun 16, 2020
I guess carefull what we wish for.

This could backfire even worst given the backwards way we tend to replace crucial people around the club, he hasn't been perfect but neither has he been the total disaster some might indicate he is, afterall shoes were just too big for him to fill, but that might turn out to be the exact same case with others aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Also , don't want to leave the wrong impression, i'm all for him leaving if we do have a proper competent replacement in place, just that i don't think that will actually be the case.
He needs a financial guru next to him. That’s it.

But no contract extension for Paratici is a strong indication that Allegri might return.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's a correct decision not to renew Paratici, as he is at most to blame for how the last couple of seasons panned out. I do thank him for the signings of De Ligt and Chiesa, though.

It's more sad than anything that it didn't work out, because we all know that he has what it takes to be a top DS. I read that he is wanted by both Manchester United and Bayern Münich. What would be typical now is if he goes there and does a superb job for one of them, winning everything. However, at Juve it wasn't to be. He was tasked with putting the finishing touches on a squad spearheaded by the super signing of Cristiano Ronaldo in an effort to make a huge bid for the CL, but he totally bungled it, most notably by neglecting the midfield and fullback areas. And for this he needs to go.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)