vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Lyon is a club made for selling their players ....their business model is different to ours ...and this guy will not fit here ...

and if we have trouble from UEFA ..i think we will have some issues ...

Cherubini ? what is the CV of this guy ...again we will hire Laptop-geeks with power point presentation on how to sign a player ....

if their will be change ...we need experienced director ...

lets wait and see ...we should start with AA ...first ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cherubini was in charge of our u-23 when it first started and in the past did nothing.

if we play in EL we need a guy to find young talents.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
stamina, grit, will and determination are all impacted by what the coach brings to the table, f.e. Inter before and after Conte. put Rabiot, Bentancur, McKennie and Arthur under Conte's regime and he'll either brake them or make them. Ramsey would be better off to not go to the training session at all though :D
Break them. Just like Elia. And then in this case we’re stuck with some shit expensive, high wage earners contributing nothing to the club. Not a very good scenario if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

That's all fine and dandy. Just remember, if we hire anyone of those guys they will incite a lot of members here to moan about their "provincial mentality" when the time comes.
Better than Paratici’s incompetent half-baked galacticos strategy :boh:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I like him too but Lotito won't let him go for free.

My picks would be: 1. Rangnick 2. Tare 3. Campos 4. Giuntoli
Rangnick impossible .. he wants a full control which is not available here ...you followed how he failed to sign for Milan because of this

Tare ...no ...hard to get it from Lazio ...

then those unknowns .....

as for Cherubini ...again hiring one without experience at the highest level ....is another suicide

who is your candidates ? come for discussion @DAiDEViL

VuPT.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)