vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Paratici needs to be fired. he is the source of the issues

1. bringing sarri in which meant that players like spinazzola, cancelo kean and can had to be sold for no reason. they are all doing well now and probably would start for us
2. players like haaland were available for 20m but because higuain was still at the club, raiola knew that he would not get played (especially with sarri at charge).
3. Always buying these plusvalenza players with big fat contracts and never able to sell them.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Paratici needs to be fired. he is the source of the issues

1. bringing sarri in which meant that players like spinazzola, cancelo kean and can had to be sold for no reason. they are all doing well now and probably would start for us
2. players like haaland were available for 20m but because higuain was still at the club, raiola knew that he would not get played (especially with sarri at charge).
3. Always buying these plusvalenza players with big fat contracts and never able to sell them.
Exactly but I actually thought he did quite well last summer given the circumstances. If he can build on that...?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Especially the coach appointment. That was spot on. It will be interesting to see how he can build on that.
That was Agnelli and you know it ;). And n
it was awful, I wanted Inzaghi back then out of the realistic options. Or ofc the maestro Allegri ;)

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Which is better, an injury prone but decent player or a completely useless player?
from our experience with .... THE FLASH , Costa and the JOKER, Khadiera ..... I think Fabio did pretty well to ditch Spina out ....

- - - Updated - - -

He did well when given the chance, and was great against AM.
We had enough already from half functioned players ...at the beginning i loved Spina i was thinking he is the new Zambrotta ...but injuries ruined him ...

Costa 2, Khadera 2, Ramsey 2 ..and the list goes one ....I wished he was better physically ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)