vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This line continues and we are very happy with what we’ve done, so we’ll continue working to improve.”

Says it all really. What a fucking clown.

- - - Updated - - -

He must be a 200 mil Pjanic guy.
'Unfortunately for those who don't work in football, winning is the only thing that counts'

:fab2:

After winning 9 titles in a row..

Pandemic Pirlo and Provincial Paratici

Worst SD-manager combo ever at Juventus

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Tuz reminds me of the inquisition where people were drowned, if they started swimming, they were witches and burned at the stake if they drowned they were innocent, good to see people with clear minds posting on Tuz again :( you guys have been playing too much fm, not a team in history is on top all the time, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, that's what they call sports, get a grip you clowns, none of us will ever be close to managing a club, so don't pretend you know better then the professionals

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Will this change the future strategy, for example Andrea Pirlo or Cristiano Ronaldo's situation?

“No. We have a project that we started from last season, one game will not change our views or our strategy. This line continues and we are very happy with what we’ve done, so we’ll continue working to improve.

“This is Juve, we have Cristiano Ronaldo, the best player in the world, and we’re holding on tight.”

Pirlo has far worse results than predecessors Maurizio Sarri and Max Allegri, who were fired.

“We were not unsatisfied with the previous coaches, but there were different reasons why we decided to change. Just as a defeat won’t change the project of a club, a victory won’t either. Once an approach has been decided on, we see it through.

“I don’t believe the word ‘transitional’ exists at Juventus. We play every game aiming to win, some go better than others, but transition isn’t an issue here. Every year is important, even when it doesn’t necessarily have the same results as in the past.

“If we are just talking about results, there are clubs who had seven, eight or 10 years of transition in which they didn’t win anything and didn’t really lay down any foundations either.

“People might not have realised because we kept winning, but we have already made numerous changes over the years, reduced the age of the squad several times to build future success.

“I can tell you seven or eight times we were told an era has ended, for example the defeat at Galatasaray, Conte’s departure, the Berlin Champions League Final, when we were 10 points off the lead at the start of last season, when we replaced Allegri with Sarri, etc, etc and yet we continued to win.

“When you are rebuilding, it can happen that you don’t also manage to win everything at the same time, but it’s part of the process.”

===

PLEASE, PLEASE SOMEONE INFORM HIM ITS NOT ONE GAME YOU IDIOTIC FOOL. YOU STUPID ASSHOLE AND STOP THAT WE WON 9 TIMES SHIT !
What you guys expect him to say ?

the keys are not with him , if someone will fire Pirlo, it is AA ...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tuz reminds me of the inquisition where people were drowned, if they started swimming, they were witches and burned at the stake if they drowned they were innocent, good to see people with clear minds posting on Tuz again :( you guys have been playing too much fm, not a team in history is on top all the time, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, that's what they call sports, get a grip you clowns, none of us will ever be close to managing a club, so don't pretend you know better then the professionals
I see. Then why have a football forum or a discussion site in the first place. Let's just shut this down and leave it to the professionals to do their job. Let's not waste any time. Seems so simple.

While we're at it, let's just shut down opinions of journalists and football 'experts' too who have been criticizing Juve's recent decisions because afterall the management are qualified professionals and 'they know better'.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I see. Then why have a football forum or a discussion site in the first place. Let's just shut this down and leave it to the professionals to do their job. Let's not waste any time. Seems so simple.

While we're at it, let's just shut down opinions of journalists and football 'experts' too who have been criticizing Juve's recent decisions because afterall the management are qualified professionals and 'they know better'.
I have been here for years and it is always the same story, when we win games it's all halleluya, you are forgetting that our beloved Allegri wasn't welcome when he started here and in his final year we played some aweful football, people here were calling for his head, now everybody seems to forget that, Alex Ferguson almost got ManU relegated in his first years, had they fired him, they would never be such a big club, that's the name of the game, were mistakes made? obviously but people here forget so easily, without this pandemic, Pirlo wouldn't be our coach, next year, with our fans and some players he wants we might be the next champions, who knows but I can't stand the anger towards Nedved, Agnelli and Paratici, not after all the good they have done over the years, look at our team, do you really believe we can't win a scudetto with them? that is Pirlo'responsability, this season is lost, they obviously appointed him for financial reasons but I would give him a proper off season to really work on his ideas and with some adjustments we might win again, or get another coach with his own ideas and start all over again and we will bash him after games lost, that's how it always goes, don't be too hasty with the chopping block or you will turn us into Inter

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Of course no team will be on top all the time. I think we all understand that and I continue to appreciate Agnelli as the President. Don't want him gone at all.

Paratici on the other hand, the decline since his take over is clear and he has to answer for it. No dynasty lasts forever does not excuse his failures.

Sack with extreme prejudice. He can stay on as a scout, he was good at that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
tenor.gif

Wouldn’t mind if Tici was burnt at the stake. We need to bring back the good ol’ inquisition.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been here for years and it is always the same story, when we win games it's all halleluya, you are forgetting that our beloved Allegri wasn't welcome when he started here and in his final year we played some aweful football, people here were calling for his head, now everybody seems to forget that, Alex Ferguson almost got ManU relegated in his first years, had they fired him, they would never be such a big club, that's the name of the game, were mistakes made? obviously but people here forget so easily, without this pandemic, Pirlo wouldn't be our coach, next year, with our fans and some players he wants we might be the next champions, who knows but I can't stand the anger towards Nedved, Agnelli and Paratici, not after all the good they have done over the years, look at our team, do you really believe we can't win a scudetto with them? that is Pirlo'responsability, this season is lost, they obviously appointed him for financial reasons but I would give him a proper off season to really work on his ideas and with some adjustments we might win again, or get another coach with his own ideas and start all over again and we will bash him after games lost, that's how it always goes, don't be too hasty with the chopping block or you will turn us into Inter
Soooo, your example is Alex Ferguson not being fired after almost getting ManU relegated early in his career. And you say this means we should give Pirlo another chance. But you also say it’s good/fine that Tootsie and Goldilocks had Agnelli fire Allegri, because of a single bad season after one of the best 4 year runs in club history, ya know, instead of backing the coach and rejuvenating the team for him.

Makes sense :baus:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
'Unfortunately for those who don't work in football, winning is the only thing that counts'

:fab2:

After winning 9 titles in a row..

Pandemic Pirlo and Provincial Paratici

Worst SD-manager combo ever at Juventus
I have a few more for you:

Parasite Paratici

Pernicious Paratici

Primitive Paratici

Puerile Pirlo

Perfunctory Pirlo

- - - Updated - - -

200.gif

tenor.gif

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
fIRE this mofo please.

Marotta was kind of an idiot... but know we know that Tici did just nothing anyways... he just rode the beppe train and know he is a simp

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@Xperd

Pandemic Pirlo and Parasitic Paratici

Tootsie is a parasite, so that name suits him perfectly
I can understand your frustration, but tuz reminds me of the inquisition where people were drowned, if they started swimming, they were witches and burned at the stake if they drowned they were innocent, good to see people with clear minds posting on Tuz again :( you guys have been playing too much fm, not a team in history is on top all the time, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, that's what they call sports, get a grip you clowns, none of us will ever be close to managing a club, so don't pretend you know better then the professionals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)