vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's done a good job overall despite the difficult situation he is in
I don't know what's worse to be honest - Covid or Tootise? We have our own endemic, and this guy is the root cause. You can't keep trying to get rid of the symptoms if the root cause of the problem is allowed to germinate and fester.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I fear Agnelli doesn't have it in him to get rid of this guy. This summer requires a massive overhaul both on the pitch and in the management

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Team still has no real identity and we brought in an inexperienced coach to do what? Give it one?

Credit where credit is due. We brought in some good attackers this season. I think Morata, Chiesa and Kulu are all good buys but what the fuck is going on in midfield? In what way was that supposed to work out? What were we going for there? How does someone build a midfieldd out of the pieces we have here? We consistently look less driven, less fluid, less able to string plays together, even less fit when coming up against supposedly inferior teams and the problems are originating from one area of the pitch.

Maybe Allegri could have frankensteined something out of it but no you sacked allegri cause he wasn't in line with your ideas and hired a coach with no experience? What the fuck? Did we not learn from last year what this team looks like without a competent coach?

The person I see drowning out there. A cancer in this club, in a high position he has no business being in and the architect of the pathetic defeats last year and this year in CL is not Pirlo. Its this turdsack.

Fuck him. Tonight is the result of his years of work at this club. The culmination of replacing the "unambitious Magotta" with Lord Paratici

@Badass Dybala, are you enjoying the Tici masterpiece before you? Is it all that you hoped for? All that you dreamed of?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
All the best moments this season have been when individuals put in good performances, showed class, or put in 200% effort

What you have built here, sir, is not a team and the more time goes by the further away from a team it becomes.

Guys like chiesa, morata and CR7 have had moments of individual brilliance this season in spite of the rest of the team. The world class attack we have is what is dragging this team along and our only hope of salvaging a CL spot.

If we didn't have one of the best attacks in the world we would be fighting Sassuolo and Verona for the last Europa League spot. That's how much of a team this is.

Funny how reminiscent it is of last season when the world class form of both dybala and CR7 dragged this team over the finishing line

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Next mercato Juventus has to sell at least 6 players if not more between players in the squad and players comming back...

I really... reaaaaaaaally dont see Paratici been available to do this, this guy cant sell for sh%&

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Every year we have the same problem. Thats what you get when you bring free players and gives them big wages. Who does that? Nobody want our players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)