vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Can't believe a guy that emphasized on a player's character and mentality before making a signing goes ahead and recruits a bunch of mentally checked out pussies.

Quickly went from being a promising talent scout to a fraudulent sporting director. Not been able to make that leap which was expected.
Plus he could potentially be liable for the passport fiasco. Just a big mess

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I knew this guy was a dud and had absolutely zero clue in being a sports director when he sold Benatia in January 2019 and brought in a finished and permanently injured Caceres.

He has gotten worse and worse as time has gone on. Absolutely zero idea on how to construct a squad fit for purpose. We are paying dearly for the many mistakes he’s made.
Every single move he made was random. Zero vision, zero plan, zero purpose. I called him Secco 2.0 back then but he is way worse. He destroyed a legacy, we were in a totally different position with Secco.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Every single move he made was random. Zero vision, zero plan, zero purpose. I called him Secco 2.0 back then but he is way worse. He destroyed a legacy, we were in a totally different position with Secco.
all random. every top teams getting fast players but ours still getting old-school slow motion players like rabiot, kulusevski... then poor coaches are trying to play fluid football with that slow motion players. paratici is destroyed our winning squad to built completely useless squad.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Can't believe a guy that emphasized on a player's character and mentality before making a signing goes ahead and recruits a bunch of mentally checked out pussies.

Quickly went from being a promising talent scout to a fraudulent sporting director. Not been able to make that leap which was expected.
Even worse, he hired a coach for last season who is also a mentally checked out pussy and the antithesis of everything this club stands for with regards to winning. A coach (as well as his assistants) that outright says winning isn’t such a big deal and second place is a great accomplishment.

And now we are in a place where we had to sack that coach because after starting well, the team performed shittier and shittier each month last season, and we got stuck promoting the guy with zero experience we hired for our U-23s to the main team and are now likely going to have to sack a club legend who has shown nothing but love for this club, because we put him in a position to fail.

2 years of sheer incompetence from Tootsie and co.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Never liked him - Badass endorsing his appointment/promotion was the final nail in the coffin.

As long as this fuckery and clowning around continues, heads will have to roll, and hopefully both he and Bozo will be first on the chopping block.

It's like giving the Dean position at a top tier IVY League university to a headmaster of a Thai local school in the slums of Bangkok.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Even worse, he hired a coach for last season who is also a mentally checked out pussy and the antithesis of everything this club stands for with regards to winning. A coach (as well as his assistants) that outright says winning isn’t such a big deal and second place is a great accomplishment.

And now we are in a place where we had to sack that coach because after starting well, the team performed shittier and shittier each month last season, and we got stuck promoting the guy with zero experience we hired for our U-23s to the main team and are now likely going to have to sack a club legend who has shown nothing but love for this club, because we put him in a position to fail.

2 years of sheer incompetence from Tootsie and co.
Ever wonder whether Sarri boys and Tici defenders are highly correlated?

I have a few examples that might prove that there is correlation

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ever wonder whether Sarri boys and Tici defenders are highly correlated?

I have a few examples that might prove that there is correlation
A worrying supposition... Definitely a few of the Sarri boys defend Tici, but others have gotten wise and are ready to throw Tici under the bus as the reason for the chainsmoker’s failure.

What’s interesting is that with all the current talk of Pirlo being so much worse and terrible, we collected 47 points from our last 23 matches last season and had a +22 goal differential. We’ve collected 46 points from our first 23 this season and have a +25 goal differential. Pirlo has literally picked up where Sarri left off in the league. Almost identical results.

Sarri coasted through the first dozen matches last season off the back of what Allegri built and then the team collapsed under him, almost losing scudetto, losing Coppa, Supercoppa, and getting embarrassed in CL Rof16 by Lyon.

And now Pirlo about to do the same.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What’s interesting is that with all the current talk of Pirlo being so much worse and terrible, we collected 47 points from our last 23 matches last season and had a +22 goal differential. We’ve collected 46 points from our first 23 this season and have a +25 goal differential. Pirlo has literally picked up where Sarri left off in the league. Almost identical results.
Without getting into the Sarri vs Pirlo debate, I don't think yours is a fair comparison. We needed to win only 3 out of 12 points in the last 4 rounds in 2019/20 and that's exactly what we did. Allegri's last 23 matches in serie A show the same results: 47 pts and +16 goal differential.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Without getting into the Sarri vs Pirlo debate, I don't think yours is a fair comparison. We needed to win only 3 out of 12 points in the last 4 rounds in 2019/20 and that's exactly what we did. Allegri's last 23 matches in serie A show the same results: 47 pts and +16 goal differential.
We won the scudetto with 2 games to spare last season. We went into the last 3 matches needing 2 pts after winning 1 of our previous 5 matches (1 win, 2 draws, 2 losses from Round 31 to 35). I might give us a win from our last 2 if we needed it, but we were in disastrous form and almost gave up the scudetto because of it.

We won it with games to spare in Allegri’s last season and didn’t win a single match after. We were on pace for 100+ pts before those last 5 matches lol, and basically gave up the ghost as we were out of all competitions and had already won it.

Hardly the same thing, man.

But I’ll do you a solid and compare the 23 matches of Sarri before those last 2. And guess what... it doesn’t really get any better. :lol:

Last 23 meaningful Serie A matches for Sarri before clinching scudetto. 48 points. +24 goal differential.

First 23 matches for Pirlo, a rookie coach with zero experience, and zero pre-season to prep from. 46 points. +25 goal differential.

Again. Almost identical.

Last 23 meaningful matches of Allegri Juve in Serie A before clinching title: 59 points , +31 goal differential.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We won the scudetto with 2 games to spare last season. We went into the last 3 matches needing 2 pts after winning 1 of our previous 5 matches (1 win, 2 draws, 2 losses from Round 31 to 35). I might give us a win from our last 2 if we needed it, but we were in disastrous form and almost gave up the scudetto because of it.

We won it with games to spare in Allegri’s last season and didn’t win a single match after. We were on pace for 100+ pts before those last 5 matches lol, and basically gave up the ghost as we were out of all competitions and had already won it.

Hardly the same thing, man.

But I’ll do you a solid and compare the 23 matches of Sarri before those last 2. And guess what... it doesn’t really get any better. :lol:

Last 23 meaningful Serie A matches for Sarri before clinching scudetto. 48 points. +24 goal differential.

First 23 matches for Pirlo, a rookie coach with zero experience, and zero pre-season to prep from. 46 points. +25 goal differential.

Again. Almost identical.

Last 23 meaningful matches of Allegri Juve in Serie A before clinching title: 59 points , +31 goal differential.
Once again I don't think we can compare. We were in disastrous form indeed, but the results and the attitude towards the last 8 matches in serie A under Sarri depended on the actual situation in the standings. Indeed we cannot predict what would have happened and how many pts we'd have won if another team seriously threatened our scudetto, but the fact is we weren't threatened. After round 30 we had 7 pts advantage to Lazio and some 11-12 pts advantage to Inter and Atalanta. Somehow in the next rounds Lazio always got to play before us and they kept losing, making us more relaxed. Once we faced them in round 34 and beat them, after Inter and Atalanta screwed up their matches in this same round, it was pretty much over. Just take a look at the standings and the matches in the last 8 rounds. We actually had 2 must win matches - Lazio and Sampdoria. The rest were affordable draws and defeats.
This year it's quite the opposite. The standings make every match of ours a must win and we can say that those 46 pts in 23 rounds are a realistic reflection of our quality. We can't say the same about anything that includes last season's matches from rounds 31-38.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Once again I don't think we can compare. We were in disastrous form indeed, but the results and the attitude towards the last 8 matches in serie A under Sarri depended on the actual situation in the standings. Indeed we cannot predict what would have happened and how many pts we'd have won if another team seriously threatened our scudetto, but the fact is we weren't threatened. After round 30 we had 7 pts advantage to Lazio and some 11-12 pts advantage to Inter and Atalanta. Somehow in the next rounds Lazio always got to play before us and they kept losing, making us more relaxed. Once we faced them in round 34 and beat them, after Inter and Atalanta screwed up their matches in this same round, it was pretty much over. Just take a look at the standings and the matches in the last 8 rounds. We actually had 2 must win matches - Lazio and Sampdoria. The rest were affordable draws and defeats.
This year it's quite the opposite. The standings make every match of ours a must win and we can say that those 46 pts in 23 rounds are a realistic reflection of our quality. We can't say the same about anything that includes last season's matches from rounds 31-38.
Nah. They really weren’t. And we almost gave up the ghost by going through them with so many bad results. We also had only one competition during that period as we had already lost Coppa final and CL didn’t start again til after the season. We needed wins to clinch the title and kept getting embarrassed. It’s not in the slightest similar to 2018-19. When according to this logic we had the scudetto wrapped with 12-13 rounds to spare.

I’d give your theory more credence if Sarri had also not embarrassed the club in Coppa final and CL Rof16 too during that period.

He was a trash coach, who failed here. After 30 years of coaching. Pirlo is just as bad, but he’s been coaching for a few months, which is why he probably shouldn’t have been appointed in the first place. But we’re only in this situation because of hiring a chainsmoking clown to replace a legend.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I really see how Tuzzers are against him since Dybala and Sarri cases ...and the current recruitment....

one by one ...

Dybala was at his worst season when Fabio decided to sell him and his tag was a 100m that time ... at that point we all know how inconsistent dybala was and as he supposed to be the key man to carry the attack ...he didnt live to expectations except last season .... current season confirm that Fabio decision was on spot

Sarri appointment, Sarri Napoli was the best football you ever see in Serie A, i watched few of Napoli matches and really it is excitement to watch .... now personally i hated the transfer as Juventini but it was surgical decision from the management to change our football from a doll standstill into a flow fluids attacking .... seems our roots and deep down the nerves we are caged in our pragmatic football and changing this an impossible task even when a shock transfer as CR7 supposed to changed this mentality we still failed ...

the fail was building attacking team on a weak midfield since 2017 ....hiring CR7 from the beginning was wrong to me

last , this year he did great signings to improve this team , but just one question , how you judge those players performance with sn impotant coach like pirlo, the point is that , give me a good coach so i can judge those players first ...thank you

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sarri’s football was not the “best you ever see in Serie A” :lol:

It failed against inferior teams in cup competitions and CL. He was getting knocked out of Coppa by teams like Atalanta, and out of CL group stage and Europa knockouts by Shaktar and Leipzig, etc. Sarri’s football was great at beating up on shit minnow teams. That’s it. It sucked against top teams.

Lippi’s football was better. Sacchi’s football was better. Most of Allegri’s time here, his football was better. Sarri’s was naive, one-dimensional rubbish, that flattered to deceive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)