vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we are honest we have been on a downward spiral since he stepped up.
Clear and obvious decline since he took over in September 2018.

From a dominant powerhouse in the league who regularly performed well in Europe, to a team struggling to make the top 4 and about to crash out (again) in the second round of the CL against a mediocre Porto side.
M

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It’s not his fault he was left to deal with his predecessors mess

even tho most people who replace someone have to do that

- - - Updated - - -

we went from a selling club to paying clubs to take players off our books :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Not getting this entire debate, Tici is a literal carbon copy of late stage Marotta which is not surprising since Tici is Marotta's discipulus but he got dealt no coach to bail him out. Obviously fire just like Marotta should have been fired after 2015 transfer summer.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Not getting this entire debate, Tici is a literal carbon copy of late stage Marotta which is not surprising since Tici is Marotta's discipulus but he got dealt no coach to bail him out. Obviously fire just like Marotta should have been fired after 2015 transfer summer.
Who would you replace him with? Tare ?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't understand how anyone can be a Tootsie fan. Sure, he's made a couple of good deals (and they weren't cheap), but his glaring and blatant errors are a huge contributor to the mess we're in now. Yes, Magotta fucked us hard before he left, but it's not like Tootsie is covering himself in glory with his consistent failure to upgrade the mid and leave us thin in key areas.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't wait for Badass to defend his hero. Embarrassing results because of coaches he chose with his butt buddy Blonde Bozo, questionable midfield acquisitions, zero depth in key areas. Yes, Tootsie has been stellar.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Firing/hiring coaches is not Tici's responsibility, it's Agnelli. Remember when Paratici said "Firing Allegri was the hardest thing I had to do in this decade"? Yeah, me neither, because Agnelli said it. Paratici surely puts his opinion in the mix, but the decisions are made above him, pointless to blame him for them.

Paratici had a very good summer 2020, offloaded most of the deadweight, bought guys that can play, will have resale value in a year or three and actually spent money on midfield for a change. Summer 2019 was a mixed bag, but I'm excited to see what we have planned for 2021, if it's as good as last summer, we're one Massimiliano Allegri away from being a powerhouse.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Very good summer 2020 :howler: Last time I checked, our midfield is still shit, we have overpaid douche nozzles in key areas, and our FB options are nothing to write home about. Resultsave regressed. All these are facts.
I can agree on most of them but last summer was obviously part of a bigger picture; cutting costs and bringing down the average age massively. It will mean nothing if we don't fix our midfield next summer. But if we do, we'll be up there in no time.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Very good summer 2020 :howler: Last time I checked, our midfield is still shit, we have overpaid douche nozzles in key areas, and our FB options are nothing to write home about. Resultsave regressed. All these are facts.
Only so much you can do within one transfer window, summer 2020 was clear progress. Chiesa and Kulu instead of Costa, Morata instead of Higuain, McKennie and Arthur instead of Matuidi and Pjanic - in hindsight I like all of those moves.

Matuidi and Higuain are bums in MLS now, Costa makes Bayern miss Perisic and Pjanic is a tragedy in Barca.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We need a clean slate, hire a proper coach and give him the right players.

We still have a solid foundation and pretty young core of the players, with few quality additions and proper coach we would be set for another 5 years of Scudetto.

I'm not sure is this everything on him, but he definitely needs to take part of the blame instead of shouting at referees and insulting them.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Firing/hiring coaches is not Tici's responsibility, it's Agnelli. Remember when Paratici said "Firing Allegri was the hardest thing I had to do in this decade"? Yeah, me neither, because Agnelli said it. Paratici surely puts his opinion in the mix, but the decisions are made above him, pointless to blame him for them.

Paratici had a very good summer 2020, offloaded most of the deadweight, bought guys that can play, will have resale value in a year or three and actually spent money on midfield for a change. Summer 2019 was a mixed bag, but I'm excited to see what we have planned for 2021, if it's as good as last summer, we're one Massimiliano Allegri away from being a powerhouse.
Offloading came by way of us having to pay for players to leave :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)