vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I'm what way?

He makes the odd bad signing but he has always been good at building a squad, particularly at its core. I'd say our approach in recent years has been more about opportunities than a clear plan.
Marottas last 2 seasons transfers at Juve were even worse than the ones with Paratici tho.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I think he has been doing an excellent job. Mdl, Cr are no brainers, Pjanic->Arthur was great, Rabiot for free was great, Chiesa was Pirlo’s choice(right?), Kulu can’t really say much but atleast he’s young etc. Then those freebies and their deals, we just don’t have much money and adding players like Danilo etc. while making profit is terrific.

We are expanding our brand to the clothing business, ”our logo” will be a global brand and we are the talking point among the people already. I just think we’re in a really good place and we don’t have the Saudi’s as an owners. Success will come, even someone said it’s short term plan even it’s long term with the certain players like Cr being added to our squad to spread the word right now.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Tootsie is a massive sack of shit who's way out of his depth. And no, he shouldn't have traded Dybala for the lumbering oaf who has the whole Inter attack catering to his every need. Your beloved overrated amateur Tootsie has weakened the squad, overpaid for a bunch of average joes, brought in freebies on insane salaries, hired not one but two pathetic coaches, and here we are.

Yes, he did bring in De Ligt and CR7 (let's be honest here - it wasn't really his deal to make. Ronaldo wanted to leave and we offered insane wages, so it was a no brainer really, and it's more Agnelli than Tootsie as pertains to that particular deal). Who else did we bring in of note?

Chiesa? Arthur? Lots of players who are either inconsistent, not good enough, injury prone, or still being evaluated.
see... Chiesa , Arthur and even Rabiot ... those need real coach to guide them ...

As for Fabio .... from sporting recruitments .

In defense .... MDL and Demiral
In attack .... Morata and Kulu
In Mid.... Chiesa and Arthur and Mckenie...this year !!!

Those players are already great recruitments as what is available the market ....

if Pirlo cant create a functioning team from all this , plus what currently we have ...Fabio is the last to blame ....

B81 ... I respect your opinion , but here my friend just hating on Fabio ... and this was not today ... since Dybala case and you dont like him ...Fabio didnt pop up out of nowhere to sell Dybala ...

And you know Dybala was shit at that time when he tried to sell him ...

We have great dream team man .... but we dont have a coach !! Those kids need experienced coach to guide them

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He’s better than Pjanic imo. And he might saved our ass FFP-wise, so good transfer.

And we can’t blame Paratici for the high contracts Marotta gave to players.
I don't think he has shown much to suggest he is better than Pjanic.

FFP as a short term measure it has worked but we will be amortising 82m over the next 5 years so will cost us in the long term.

I'm not saying we should have kept Pjanic but to use his proceeds + 22m doesn't seem like a great deal. Surely we could have found someone who could be an automatic starter instead.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I was watching Milan-Lazio the other day and it struck me how they both have WC players in their positions like Theo Hernandez and Luis Alberto, while we with all our resorces are playing guys well below their level in midfield and LB/LWB. It was okay mercato in the summer, but we should be able to pounce such guys from lesser Serie A teams Bayern style

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not a close Bundesliga follower, but Klose, Gotze, Lewa, Hummels, Goretzka spring to mind.
But non of the teams rolls over for them. Players are even running down their contracts to join them (Goretzka, Lewa) as their teams won't sell them to Bayern.

Götze and especially Klose - That time is long gone. They don't have it as easy anymore.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He’s better than Pjanic imo. And he might saved our ass FFP-wise, so good transfer.

And we can’t blame Paratici for the high contracts Marotta gave to players.
I'm not sure trading Arthur for Pjanić was that critical in terms of FFP given the fact FFP is suspended this year as well.

But it is hard to call Arthur a 'good transfer' until he consistently delivers for us.

Too much emphasis is put on the financials imo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
see... Chiesa , Arthur and even Rabiot ... those need real coach to guide them ...

As for Fabio .... from sporting recruitments .

In defense .... MDL and Demiral
In attack .... Morata and Kulu
In Mid.... Chiesa and Arthur and Mckenie...this year !!!

Those players are already great recruitments as what is available the market ....

if Pirlo cant create a functioning team from all this , plus what currently we have ...Fabio is the last to blame ....

B81 ... I respect your opinion , but here my friend just hating on Fabio ... and this was not today ... since Dybala case and you dont like him ...Fabio didnt pop up out of nowhere to sell Dybala ...

And you know Dybala was shit at that time when he tried to sell him ...

We have great dream team man .... but we dont have a coach !! Those kids need experienced coach to guide them
Demiral is still a question mark at this point. Chiesa is not worth 60 million, and no one was stupid enough to pay that much, so it was an easy deal to make, considering he was desperate to join us and didn't want to leave Italy. Arthur is nothing special so far - I don't get the hype and don't understand this excitement around him. He has proven absolutely nothing until this point. McNuggets has been a pleasant surprise, but this midfield is garbage anyway, at least compared to other top teams in Europe, heck even other teams in Serie A.

The team is not great by any stretch. Too many ifs and buts, glaring deficiencies in key positions, hiring two unqualified coaches in quick succession, and the Dybala fiasco, at a time when Lukaku was utter garbage (Dybala is and always will be the superior player in my view).

Sure, he has done well on certain deals (while always overpaying or giving insane wages), but overall Tootsie gets a C from me.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't like Paratici but I have to agree, Pirlo should be doing much better with the players he has. Being a rookie is no excuse, honestly. Just play them on their fucking positions and don't overcomplicate things. But apparently that's who he is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)