vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It's a massacre right now at the club. I love it. Just what we needed.

It's happening so quickly too :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus won't receive any payment for Matuidi but will get his wages off the books. [Romeo Agresti]
:agree: Absolutely what was needed

Agnelli came down with the hammer on his subordinate and probably gave him an ultimatum to start cleaning house or clean out his office

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Which makes the extension even weirder.
same happened with mandzukic last season. in april, he extended his contract. a few months later, he was on the market and out of the squad.

these completely random decisions should end asap. it's damaging the club in so many ways.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
same happened with mandzukic last season. in april, he extended his contract. a few months later, he was on the market and out of the squad.

these completely random decisions should end asap. it's damaging the club in so many ways.
Lets add Rugani’s 2 extensions in 3 months to the mix as well.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Yep

And it all falls at the feet of the guy who puts the strategy together and executes it

Jun 16, 2020

I thought that we got 5m for Mandzukic, but just checked transfermarkt and he went for nothing as well.

So I’ve been living in a fantasy for 8 months and got slapped in the face realizing we didn’t got a penny for Mandzukic. Life is hard

Secondo quanto riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport la Juventus incasserà invece circa 5,5 milioni di euro dalla cessione di Mandzukic, finito fuori dal progetto tecnico di Maurizio Sarri fin da inizio stagione.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree: Absolutely what was needed

Agnelli came down with the hammer on his subordinate and probably gave him an ultimatum to start cleaning house or clean out his office
Yes, AA definitely dropped the hammer.

You could see it on his face walking out of the tunnel at HT vs Lyon.

Glad to see he still has his big boy pants because he put them on. Little time is being wasted and this is the kind of urgency we should have seen last summer with sales. Not crazy about not making money but at this point the only way to move forward is take the financial hit on the chin with the deadweight so we can start clearing the books and buy younger players with much more talent.

Apr 19, 2007
The biggest job this summer is to move the deadwood and we have a ton of it!!
Matuidi and Pjanic gone and Khedira next is a great start.
Higuain and costa next and we will get rid of most of the unuseful high salaries on the team which can open a move if we can pull it off.

If we bring in youth similar to Arthur we have more time to bring in other players to partner instead of needing new starter every other year just to maintain

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I thought that we got 5m for Mandzukic, but just checked transfermarkt and he went for nothing as well.

So I’ve been living in a fantasy for 8 months and got slapped in the face realizing we didn’t got a penny for Mandzukic. Life is hard

Secondo quanto riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport la Juventus incasserà invece circa 5,5 milioni di euro dalla cessione di Mandzukic, finito fuori dal progetto tecnico di Maurizio Sarri fin da inizio stagione.
I think we got something from him, how accurate are transfermarkt?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Those numbers are from transfermarkt, never know the formula how they got that number from

I think our management are happy as long as we sell above book value. For whoever that have low book value, a little loss is probably ok by management

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)