vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 17, 2013
Who do you bring in at this point? We can't just irrationally. The only one I'd rather have right now is at Inter
I don't know it's not my job, but the only thing i see is he's doing shit by recruiting a ton of mediocre players with crazy salaries.
You close your eyes, if you remove MDL, Betencur, Dybala and Ronaldo we are middle table team.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It is hard to ignore how much money has been spent under him and yet how unbalanced the squad has become. How we started this season with too many players, desperate to sell some. So much so we sold the one homegrown and still end up looking short of needed players at fullback and CM with a sort of frankenstein attack.

While he has made numerous signings that look impressive if you look at them individually the sum of the parts on the field is what you see tonight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Half the players look like they don’t even want to be here anymore.

Good fucking luck fixing that. Time for a fire sale and bring in some fresh blood

- - - Updated - - -

Start poaching a Paratici replacement with someone that has a healthy posse of talented scouts

- - - Updated - - -

But he managed to sign MDL and CR7

Name another DS to accomplish such feats
Took AA meeting him on a private island lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
De Ligt and CR7 are quality, world class. I don't think anyone is disputing that but look at the cast of comedic support characters we have had to acquire to budget for these mammoth signings

Danilo, Rabiot, Can, Cancelo, Ramsey. It was visible two years ago, it was visible last year and it is visible this season that fullbacks and CMs are not good enough.

Also we acquired De Ligt because we paid a 19 y/o 12mil a year and gave him the release clause his fat agent demanded. Once again, I love De Ligt but pretending like it was some master negotiation to acquire him is laughable. We offered more than anyone else would've even considered offering.

The Arthur/ Pjanic swap is a great deal for us too but come on its only happening because Barfa's board has to do it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Deal with the coach Fabio, we have a squad good enough not to be embarrassed by Atalanta and Sassuolo.

Thank you.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Fabio deserves his fair share of criticisms for some of the moves he's made, but this coach is not even close to utilizing the potential of this team. His refusal to adapt is shocking.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tootsie needs to go. A glorified pencil pusher thrust into the spotlight and threatening to derail everything and fail miserably. We don't need to wait for him to fuck shit up further. Sorri, Tootsie and Blondie should be chopped, culled, disposed of.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bentancur is our best midfielder this year. Every CM we get this summer needs to be on par or better than Bentancur. If Bentancur is not the worst CM starting then Paratici will have failed colossally.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
As mentioned above, he's built a very unbalanced squad. Great individual signings but as a team, we haven't been all able to put it all together because if one player lacks the workrate, the other player lacks the skill so it becomes difficult in a scenario like this to have all players on the same wavelength. Example being having to accommodate pseudo-footballers like Matuidi to cover Ronaldo because Matuidi is probably the only midfielder in the team that can press effectively and run his lungs out but that just about ends there as far as his 'positive' qualities are concerned.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
anything over ~25m for milik, either in $$$ or players would be just :sergio:

once again, how much would rebic cost?
I would sincerely prefer to keep Higuain if this means we can fix the rest of the formation.

Paratici has SO MANY players who need to be dealt with, and he cant waste money in the Miliks.

- - - Updated - - -

But he managed to sign MDL and CR7

Name another DS to accomplish such feats
CR7 came by his own will.

ANd Deligt, even when it was under his(Paratici) tenure, Cirstiano practically signed deligt for him, in that NT game. And then Paratici just had to talk to his agent and done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)