vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There will have to be quite a significant amount of cash going the other way for both those deals to materialize. Matuidi is probably worth 10 million at best, and Costa is probably valued at around 25-30, so we'd need to give Lyon 30+ million in cash and City around the same amount.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok so nice deals on Kulu and Arthur... I'll give you that Paratici... I still dont trust you... but... nice job on those ones... now dont screw up

And no, I dont count Felix, we all know we will not see this kid anywhere near the first team.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ok so nice deals on Kulu and Arthur... I'll give you that Paratici... I still dont trust you... but... nice job on those ones... now dont screw up

And no, I dont count Felix, we all know we will not see this kid anywhere near the first team.
I don’t remember the last u23 player that was talked about as even a possibility for the first team, so Felix at least has that going for him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gotta say I am happy with Arthur and Kulusevski acquisitions.

Acquire two more players of quality (in adequate positions CM and Winger preferably without selling De ligt, Dybala or Bentancur) and he will have killed it this mercato.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pellegrini will return to Juve, but they're also evaluating Emerson while Alaba was offered by his agents. In midfield, Juventus want Zaniolo and Pogba but the costs are high. Aouar and Jorginho remain options while in attack, Milik and Jimenez are linked. [CT]

@Badass Dybala :green:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wait.

Wait a minute.

David Alaba?

No way. Stop. Doesn't he play LB though?
Yes - David Alaba. Plays LB and CB and who the hell knows maybe we will pigeon hole him to play RB LOL

- - - Updated - - -

€160m of added value for Juventus, a record. From tomorrow a new transfer window begins. I am very confident for the transfer window, Juve seems reactive & it is an important signal." [Romeo Agresti]

Last edited:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
€160m of added value for Juventus, a record. From tomorrow a new transfer window begins. I am very confident for the transfer window, Juve seems reactive & it is an important signal." [Romeo Agresti]
€160m plusvalenza how? Not adding up. I am getting approx €120m. Pjanic €41.8m, Cancelo €30.4m, Kean €27.1m, Pablo Moreno €7.6m, Muratore €6.8m and Mavididi €4.0m

Also I hate this plusvalenza model. Always the question of who's Juve going to sell next. Last year, I predicted Dybala or Pjanic+Alex Sandro. In the end it was Pjanic+Cancelo to balance the books.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
€160m plusvalenza how? Not adding up. I am getting approx €120m. Pjanic €41.8m, Cancelo €30.4m, Kean €27.1m, Pablo Moreno €7.6m, Muratore €6.8m and Mavididi €4.0m

Also I hate this plusvalenza model. Always the question of who's Juve going to sell next. Last year, I predicted Dybala or Pjanic+Alex Sandro. In the end it was Pjanic+Cancelo to balance the books.
Emre Can and some more youngsters add ~30m more.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a much better mercato so far compared to the last shitty one. i'm curious to see how he managed to keep the books with the plusvalenze. let's hope he won't try to swap de ligt for maguire or come up with a similar brainfart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)