vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I know that probably is only stupid rumors... but... if by any chance we buy Milik, Paratici should be fired at the spot.

Again... I know that these are only rumors by now...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Agreed about Higuain and Pjanic.

Costa on the other hand is a useless lolzilian who is like never available, we need to cash in on him asap.
I'd sell Pjanic. He has been relatively useless for 2 seasons now.

- - - Updated - - -

Pellegrini. That was easy.
:rofl: So you are one of those guys who would trade in your Skyline for a Volvo Station Wagon?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Because of the economic difficulties created by the coronavirus and the need to make capital gains, Juve & Barca have decided to engineer themselves a transfer-market axis. It's not just Pjanic-Arthur they're discussing, but De Sciglio, Romero, Rugani-Semedo & Todibo. [TS]

- - - Updated - - -

:scared:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Because of the economic difficulties created by the coronavirus and the need to make capital gains, Juve & Barca have decided to engineer themselves a transfer-market axis. It's not just Pjanic-Arthur they're discussing, but De Sciglio, Romero, Rugani-Semedo & Todibo. [TS]

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't sound so bad. I'll take Arthur and Semedo (depending on the deal) over Pjanic and De Sciglio/Danilo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how i feel about this. Arthur is quite a player from what i've seen mobile, good passer, has that lolzillian flair and also hustle. A player this team could really use in midfield.

I have reservations about letting one of the team's most talented players leave but If Bentancur (and Rabiot :p ) can play Regista and we gain an excellent young B2B mid and swap De Sciglio for a good fullback? :boh:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.vecchiasignora.com/topi...nti-paratici-vuole-evitare-altri-casi-rabiot/

so there's a short article in gds about a supposed new era at juventus, without huge salaries (except some planned exceptions like dybala's improved contract or pogba's salary), arthur would arrive on a moderate, 3,5-4m salary, and some players on rather high wages like costa and rabiot could leave, etc. explanation: paratici wants to avoid an other rabiot situation. :shifty:

like it just happened to paratici: rabiot walked in, and gave himself a huge contract. at least he realized how these huge wages affect the club's budget.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shitty freebies on large contracts is a recipe for disaster. You should pay players based on their ability.

Guys like Khedira, Rabiot and even guys like Rugani, Ramsey, and Burnturdeski are vastly overpaid given their contribution to the cause.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He has been at this club for years with Marotta, shouldn't he have known this by now?
A few theories here:
  1. He watched and learned from Beppe w/o ever coming to the realization that it his transfer methodology was not sustainable. Meaning he's a moron.
  2. Beppe spent years gas lighting Tici and teaching him all the wrong things while his pupil just blindly soaked it up similar to the Sarri boys out here. Because he's a moron.
  3. He's still loyal to Beppe and is now Agent Merda No. 1. But he's still a moron.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
A few theories here:
  1. He watched and learned from Beppe w/o ever coming to the realization that it his transfer methodology was not sustainable. Meaning he's a moron.
  2. Beppe spent years gas lighting Tici and teaching him all the wrong things while his pupil just blindly soaked it up similar to the Sarri boys out here. Because he's a moron.
  3. He's still loyal to Beppe and is now Agent Merda No. 1. But he's still a moron.
I get the feeling you could write a dissertation on this :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)