vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Sarri's uneasiness is completely understandable. How is he supposed to prepare the team for the coming season if he doesn't know yet what this team will look like? He knows for sure that 4-6 players must be sold, but he doesn't even know who exactly won't be at his disposal in two weeks.

He already "lost" Cancelo, Kean, and Spinazzola (and I'm pretty sure Sarri wasn't happy to have lost any of them). Who's next? For example, can he build his tactics around Dybala or this player is about to leave the club? What about Mandzukic, Matuidi, Rugani? They might be not the Tuz favorites, but they are still very good players, and I'm pretty sure Sarri wouldn't mind having all of them in his squad. Especially when you know that those 4-6 players will just leave the club, with no replacements. At the same time, you cannot ignore any of them, because they might stay and other players will leave instead.

That's quite a complicated situation from the manager's perspective. And that's why right now Paratici fully deserves fair criticism for it, because it is what it is just two weeks before the season starts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sarri's uneasiness is completely understandable. How is he supposed to prepare the team for the coming season if he doesn't know yet what this team will look like? He knows for sure that 4-6 players must be sold, but he doesn't even know who exactly won't be at his disposal in two weeks.

He already "lost" Cancelo, Kean, and Spinazzola (and I'm pretty sure Sarri wasn't happy to have lost any of them). Who's next? For example, can he build his tactics around Dybala or this player is about to leave the club? What about Mandzukic, Matuidi, Rugani? They might be not the Tuz favorites, but they are still very good players, and I'm pretty sure Sarri wouldn't mind having all of them in his squad. Especially when you know that those 4-6 players will just leave the club, with no replacements. At the same time, you cannot ignore any of them, because they might stay and other players will leave instead.

That's quite a complicated situation from the manager's perspective. And that's why right now Paratici fully deserves fair criticism for it, because it is what it is just two weeks before the season starts.
good point. i cant imagine the amount of stress smoking

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
in the days of marotta we used to hear about this mutherfucker Paratici working on some deals. but now you don't hear about Nedved!
Paratici was sport director back then, he was supposed to be working on sport related deals...

I dont know if you know this, but Nedved is the Vice President of the club. He outranks Paratici even in his promoted position now main sporting GM. Nedved is mainly a board member and 2nd to Andrea Agnelli in general decision making for the club.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Why? It's a copy&paste summer from the last 4 years. Neither better nor any worse
It's not related to our summer at all. I just miss a guy, his sharp look, classy comments, beautiful trollish smile. With him mercato even a mediocre one was funny, now it's all doom and gloom. Beppe is a great artist, a great con man. Paratici looks like an understudy who has too big boots to fill. On the other hand, Paratici might be a better sporting director, it's too early to tell.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He is definitely a far superior orator than Paratici is. But FP should be given time to find his own feet, because dealing with the media and being slick is all part of the learning curve.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We invested so much money and various resources in Primavera and other youth teams since this guy and Marotta came in and now we have only Pinsoglio as HG. Hahaha.

The 10 year work for nothing.

They could have done better just by looking at some Youtube videos of talented kids, lul.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We invested so much money and various resources in Primavera and other youth teams since this guy and Marotta came in and now we have only Pinsoglio as HG. Hahaha.

The 10 year work for nothing.

They could have done better just by looking at some Youtube videos of talented kids, lul.
Yeah.

Our youth development is embarrassing. Stunning, actually, how literally no one makes their way to the senior squad. The only point of our youth is we can resell them like cattle for a profit.

We buy em up young in bulk from around italy, throw a juve jersey on them or loan them out for "experience" then send them out to roam the distant horizons of the Italian calcio scene.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was a youth player with potential and a Juve scout came to me I'd run away as fast as I could LOL. Our youth scouts are the touch of football death.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah.

Our youth development is embarrassing. Stunning, actually, how literally no one makes their way to the senior squad. The only point of our youth is we can resell them like cattle for a profit.

We buy em up young in bulk from around italy, throw a juve jersey on them or loan them out for "experience" then send them out to roam the distant horizons of the Italian calcio scene.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was a youth player with potential and a Juve scout came to me I'd run away as fast as I could LOL. Our youth scouts are the touch of football death.
How has Italy been doing on the world stage in the last 10 years? Pretty embarassing dont u think? Im really struggling to find some genuine wc player coming from Italy's youth system (any club) over the last 10 years. Not just 1 season wonder. This is combination of various factors. While kids 15-20 years ago would gather every afternoon and play football, hone their skills, nowdays they prefer Fifa & Pes... The talent pool is smaller, a lot of them arent even interested anymore in real action. I see it every day, school friends of my daughter, playing PS3 games all day, but kicked football only few times in their lives.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Don't we overreact around here? A little bit too much for my liking tbh.

Sure, we need to offload 6 players, while the three of them have already been defined: Pellegrini i soff to Cagliari to gain experience, Pjaca and Perin are stuck here with us too. Nobody will buy them while they're injured but that also means they won't play for us. If we're lucky we'll offload them in January, if not then next Summer.

The other three are quite easy to define: Mandzukic, Rugani and one of Khedira/Matuidi. Even if we sell two of those (Rugani to Roma/Monaco and Mandzu to BVB Bayern) then we're good.

The only player we could be after at this point is Icardi IMO but that requires us to offload both Mandzukic and Higuain and the latter is the key sale. Otherwise we stay as we are.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Look at our DC for instance. This guy spent entire last season hooked on Fortnite instead of investing more time in his game (football). Proffessional football player ffs.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

what about my man HNC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)