vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Paratici:
“We have great players that must be respected. To conclude a deal, three parties must agree.
Departures? There is a list to go for the Champions League - Dybala? It's the same as for other players, He is a great player but there are discussions, interests ... it's however the same for all players.
Icardi? He’s an Inter player. We have great strikers: Higuain is a bomber, Mandzukic is a great player, also Dybala,... we are happy to have them.
We have two long-term injuries like Pjaca and Perin who will be difficult to transfer. We have always had 1 or 2 players out of the UCL list. We are not worried.

Every coach has his own playing style, I saw so many beautiful Juve games under Allegri. I can only thank him. In the end what matters is winning the titles.”

SKY Sport Italia

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The guy confirmed only that Dybala is for sale while saying nothing about the deadwood. Look at the whole inteview.
Did not give a straightforward answer to a single question.
Either he is a moron or a genius.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
The guy confirmed only that Dybala is for sale while saying nothing about the deadwood. Look at the whole inteview.
Did not give a straightforward answer to a single question.
Either he is a moron or a genius.
“As with all transfer sessions, there is a lot of chatter and lately not many actual deals done, but we are calm and confident.

“It’s not that there is an excess of players, but rather a list that neither the Coach nor I can do anything about. We can only use 21, and just one ‘local’ homegrown player. Therefore, the players who are not in that list of 22 have to go.”

The director of sport was asked if defender Rugani or striker Mandzukic were first out the door, with reports of Monaco, Roma and Borussia Dortmund interest.

“There aren’t any players closer to a sale than others. We are one of the best teams in the world, which means we have many top level players.

“It takes three parties to conclude a transfer, so we’ll slowly reach our conclusions.”

Most of the focus has been around Dybala, who is heavily linked with Paris Saint-Germain, but could also join Inter in exchange for Mauro Icardi.

“Dybala is like all the others, a great Juventus player. There is interest and there are discussions, we’ll talk about it together.

“Icardi is an Inter player, so we will only talk about those in our squad. We’ve got Gonzalo Higuain, who is a great hitman, while Mandzukic is an excellent forward. Let’s talk about our players.”

Mattia Perin returned to base after he failed a medical with Benfica, while Marko Pjaca is also still recovering from a series of injuries.

"We have players like Perin and Pjaca who need to fully recover before they can be transferred."

Sarri was brought in to spice up the style of football after Max Allegri, while Antonio Conte is the new boss at Inter.

“I think every Coach has his style. I’ve watched many entertaining matches by Allegri’s Juve and he helped everyone to grow.”

I see nothing wrong with that interview tbh..

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
“As with all transfer sessions, there is a lot of chatter and lately not many actual deals done, but we are calm and confident.

“It’s not that there is an excess of players, but rather a list that neither the Coach nor I can do anything about. We can only use 21, and just one ‘local’ homegrown player. Therefore, the players who are not in that list of 22 have to go.”

The director of sport was asked if defender Rugani or striker Mandzukic were first out the door, with reports of Monaco, Roma and Borussia Dortmund interest.

“There aren’t any players closer to a sale than others. We are one of the best teams in the world, which means we have many top level players.

“It takes three parties to conclude a transfer, so we’ll slowly reach our conclusions.”

Most of the focus has been around Dybala, who is heavily linked with Paris Saint-Germain, but could also join Inter in exchange for Mauro Icardi.

“Dybala is like all the others, a great Juventus player. There is interest and there are discussions, we’ll talk about it together.

“Icardi is an Inter player, so we will only talk about those in our squad. We’ve got Gonzalo Higuain, who is a great hitman, while Mandzukic is an excellent forward. Let’s talk about our players.”

Mattia Perin returned to base after he failed a medical with Benfica, while Marko Pjaca is also still recovering from a series of injuries.

"We have players like Perin and Pjaca who need to fully recover before they can be transferred."

Sarri was brought in to spice up the style of football after Max Allegri, while Antonio Conte is the new boss at Inter.

“I think every Coach has his style. I’ve watched many entertaining matches by Allegri’s Juve and he helped everyone to grow.”

I see nothing wrong with that interview tbh..
Yeah, the guy practically answered 0 questions. They ask him about our players he says nothing. Ask him about Icardi - let us talks about our players.
Every player is close to a sale as much any other. WTF does that even mean? Ronaldo as close as Mandzukic?
This interview is pure nonsense. And this is the sporting director of Juventus who five minutes talks with his ass.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah, the guy practically answered 0 questions. They ask him about our players he says nothing. Ask him about Icardi - let us talks about our players.
Every player is close to a sale as much any other. WTF does that even mean? Ronaldo as close as Mandzukic?
This interview is pure nonsense. And this is the sporting director of Juventus who five minutes talks with his ass.
Why should he tell us what he is doing?

Aug 26, 2014
Not a week ago you were all saying how he talks too much and he should keep his mouth shut on which players we are selling now you are bitching that he doesn't talk at all make up your mind.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He answered it as every sporting director should
There is a theme that he is shit now, people ride that wave till someone else is shit

So far we have had a good mercato we just need to sell some players now

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's silly to waste your outrage on possibly one of the most vanilla and harmless quotes you will ever read. At this rate, there will be no outrage left to give for later in the season when we drop 2 points to Brescia and Sarri blames it on the density of the air.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Not a week ago you were all saying how he talks too much and he should keep his mouth shut on which players we are selling now you are bitching that he doesn't talk at all make up your mind.
I have never said that he talks too much. I can understand he cannot say too many things but at the same saying nothing meaningless is pointless exercise.
He is in this position where people do not trust him because of his decisions.
Selling only players that are younger and desired effectively weakens us.
Extending contracts of old and finished players weakens us.
Not be able to sale old and finished players weakens us.
Pushing out Dybala because of Icardi or Lukaku is an epic stupidity.
What should we expect next year? Pogba in and half the team sold? Starting eleven with De Ligt, Pogba, Ronaldo and 8 Primavera players?

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2014
I have never said that he talks too much. I can understand he cannot say too many things but at the same saying nothing meaningless is pointless exercise.
He is in this position where people do not trust him because of his decisions.
Selling only players that are younger and desired effectively weakens us.
Extending contracts of old and finished players weakens us.
Not be able to sale old and finished players weakens us.
Pushing out Dybala because of Icardi or Lukaku is an epic stupidity.
What should we expect next year? Pogba in and half the team sold? Starting eleven with De Ligt, Pogba, Ronaldo and 8 Primavera players?

I don't like some of the moves he made and I am not defending him, I wanted to point out the irony.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I don't like some of the moves he made and I am not defending him, I wanted to point out the irony.
I have not seen interview with him for months and now just blah blah blah...Did not try to explain even one of his decisions.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
"We are calm and confident."

Haha, yeah, right. Sarri went into full panic mode the other day during the press conference. He must leave out 6-7 players and we can't sell any of the 30+ years old.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sarri doesent have the balls to tell a champion like Khedira, Matuidi or Mandzukic that theyre not in the CL squad, we must cut it down to keep the locker room in tact

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)