vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
At this point i think our board is afraid of Conte and what he could be capable of with having Lukaku in his line up.

So they are trying to make Inter as weak as possible by not giving them the player they are after.
They are not making Juve any stronger. Giving away Dybala and Kean and brining Lukaku. Who will be another dead wood with high salary.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
At this point i think our board is afraid of Conte and what he could be capable of with having Lukaku in his line up.

So they are trying to make Inter as weak as possible by not giving them the player they are after.
Our board is really stupid if that is the kind of mindset they have right now.

8 league titles on and we are worried about Inter catching up... Fucking disgrace.

This kind of small time mentality is why we'll never win CL

Imagine if Bayern signed Thorgan Hazard because they're worried about Dortmund catching up.. They'd look like absolute laughing stocks

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am a fan, not a shareholder...
Juve to me is family, not a company.
I would respect any decision that is forced for our financial survival, but that would mean that we are not going to throw away the cash that we made with painful sacrifices to be thrown away to hacks like Icardi, Lukaku and Chiesa...
Noone disagrees about the need to survive, but we disagree with our priorities and choices.
You're so old fashioned, step into the future. This is football nowadays

Profits :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

So when did you become a shareholder? :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I am not, I am a fan of modern football.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Signing Ronaldo was like scoring a CL winning goal. Appointing Sarri was a terrible Bonucci deflection own goal to lose that lead. Signing De Ligt was going up 2-1 in CL final. Dybala-Lukaku swap like a failed Bonucci ass tackle to fall back to 2-2.

Now he needs to get that winning goal to finish.
Selling Kean! BOOM

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, I look over the last 8 years of winning and find some sense of tranquility. Gonna let the chips fall where they may and try and have an optimistic outlook like I always do.
I look back at the last 8 years and see how we were in the red and now we are operating on a profit. I sit back and relax as I know we will continue working in profit. All those titles we won mean nothing to be honest.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
For world comedy it will be great if Paratici completes the Dybala Lukaku swap. He will top Secco on the idiocy scale and we will have another triumph after the success in Korea. What kind of moron goes on a PR tour in Korea to attract fans and returns with a 50m lawsuit and the whole country hating them?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For world comedy it will be great if Paratici completes the Dybala Lukaku swap. He will top Secco on the idiocy scale and we will have another triumph after the success in Korea. What kind of moron goes on a PR tour in Korea to attract fans and returns with a 50m lawsuit and the whole country hating them?
What happened in South Korea is his biggest mistake but I trust him to correct it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
How the fuck is sporting director to be blamed for what happened in Korea?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Juve work many Premier League deals
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Fabio Paratici is in London, not only for Romelu Lukaku and Paulo Dybala, but also Moise Kean, Joao Cancelo, Sami Khedira, Blaise Matuidi, Mario Mandzukic, Mattia Perin and Daniele Rugani. :howler:
Sky Sport Italia note Paratici flew out today for negotiations in London, primarily with Manchester United for the Dybala-Lukaku exchange.
However, ilbianconero.com point out there are plenty of other Juve players who could be heading to the Premier League this summer and he’ll have a series of meetings.
Matuidi and Mandzukic have been linked with Manchester United, perhaps as alternatives should Dybala decide he doesn’t want to come to Old Trafford.
Kean is ready to complete his €30m plus up to €10m bonuses transfer to Everton, with agent Mino Raiola working out the details of personal terms, believed to be a five-year contract worth €3m per season.
Juve won’t have a buy-back clause as such, but a promise they can match any offer if there is a future sale.
Other deals are still very much in the works and Paratici’s presence in London can speed up the process.
Manchester City have been targeting Cancelo for months and have been unwilling to meet the €60m asking price, but as time drags on, there could be a discount.
Goalkeeper Perin had been ready to join Benfica when he failed a medical, but the €15m transfer could be done with Aston Villa instead.
Midfielder Khedira was approached by both Arsenal and Wolves, while the Gunners would like to take Rugani on a two-year loan, a proposal rejected by Juventus.
The Premier League seems to be resolving many of the Bianconeri’s issues, particularly when it comes to selling players who are surplus to requirements, such as Khedira, Matuidi, Mandzukic and Perin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)