vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we fail this season and by failing I mean losing Scudetto, Paratici & Nedved should be held accountable, because I got the impression any coach could win a title here so the fault for failure lies elsewhere. If we win Scudetto but fail to progress past CL QF, then Sarri should pack his bags, because as Ive stated above, people have been saying winning title doesnt count in weak Serie A. I do hope, despite my really bad feeling about the upcoming season, we meet all objectives.

Apr 17, 2013
Pavel Nedved: "Yes Dybala refused 10 million euros per year to Man Utd but the next day in 1 hour he was convinced to accept 1 Million euros per year. how? Fabio Paratici put a gun to his head and told him that on the contract there would be either his signature or his brains. It's a true story."
Limit limit as method.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we fail this season and by failing I mean losing Scudetto, Paratici & Nedved should be held accountable, because I got the impression any coach could win a title here so the fault for failure lies elsewhere. If we win Scudetto but fail to progress past CL QF, then Sarri should pack his bags, because as Ive stated above, people have been saying winning title doesnt count in weak Serie A. I do hope, despite my really bad feeling about the upcoming season, we meet all objectives.
I think it should be the other way around.
This team is the strongest in serie A, so if Sarri fails to win it, it's on his shoulders, so he should be axed.
But this team is not the strongest in Europe, it's unrealistic to demand from any coach to win the CL with Ramsey, Rabbiot and Icardi.
So the ones held responsible for not getting CL material players should be hold responsible, first and foremost Paratici and Neddy for not bringing him into sense, or at least speak up and oppose this madness...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This team is the strongest in serie A, so if Sarri fails to win it, it's on his shoulders, so he should be axed.
But this team is not the strongest in Europe, it's unrealistic to demand from any coach to win the CL with Ramsey, Rabbiot and Icardi.
So the ones held responsible for not getting CL material players should be hold responsible, first and foremost Paratici and Neddy for not bringing him into sense, or at least speak up and oppose this madness...
What about we just sit back and see the money flow come in and praise the club for the profits they are making instead of asking for heads to be fired and titles to be won?

What is more important for you as a fan, that the club survives the financials or win titles? Shame on you really!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What about we just sit back and see the money flow come in and praise the club for the profits they are making instead of asking for heads to be fired and titles to be won?

What is more important for you as a fan, that the club survives the financials or win titles? Shame on you really!
I am a fan, not a shareholder...
Juve to me is family, not a company.
I would respect any decision that is forced for our financial survival, but that would mean that we are not going to throw away the cash that we made with painful sacrifices to be thrown away to hacks like Icardi, Lukaku and Chiesa...
Noone disagrees about the need to survive, but we disagree with our priorities and choices.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah, it should be, but as Ive said based on impression I've got here over the past few years of Serie A having little to no value, because anyone apparently could win it (even us football fans if by some miracle we found our way to coach Juventus) and the only possible way to lose Serie A title is that management fucked up this bad, that even a coach is absolved of any guilt. Id expect both Paratici & Nedved to perform seppuku in case of such colossal failure, preferably broadcasted live.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I am officially joining Team Paratici.

Forza plusvalenza!
The plusvalenza model is Marottanomics. Juve will be stuck with it for years unless Agnelli can pull off some major sponsorship deals or reduce player wages drastically. Paratici does the player trading, if he gets it wrong it's bust but he has to find the plusvalenza for the club to operate.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The plusvalenza model is Marottanomics. Juve will be stuck with it for years unless Agnelli can pull off some major sponsorship deals or reduce player wages drastically. Paratici does the player trading, if he gets it wrong it's bust but he has to find the plusvalenza for the club to operate.
you do know Marotta didn't implement FFP, right?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
you do know Marotta didn't implement FFP, right?
Non-Italian clubs don't depend on plusvalenza to stay within FFP boundaries. It's pretty much the Italian clubs: Juve, Roma, Milan and Inter and the top Portugese clubs. Juve went completely under this model after the Pogba-Morata sale and Higuain-Pjanic buy, there's no way out of it anytime soon because wages and amortisation costs are too high compared to revenue. It wasn't Paratici's call to operate the club in this way, but he's the one who has to decide who to sell to generate the plusvalenza. Kean, Dybala and Rugani combo is currently my top choice out of all the possibilities of players to sell to generate 100m+ in plusvalenza for 19/20.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well done Fab.

Started the summer off polling in first place and half way through the race after a considerable lead you self-destruct.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Meh. Whatever. I don't understand this guy's logic, if any, in trading for LolCacku and giving Turd Nuggets Red Dybs. Should've known he was a fraud the moment Panda Boy Pimpin started singing his praises.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

So when did you become a shareholder? :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)