vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Even in Capello days, our reserve sucked hard with only Zalayeta could make something different. Anyone remember Giannichedda, Blasi, Olivera, Kapo in our bench in CL games. Right now we have Bernadeschi, Mandzukic/Douglas Costa, Kean, Matuidi, Bentancur, Cuadrado in our bench

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Honestly, the real work for Paratici comes with him selling players. We need to relieve our wage bill and this is where his role will shine. Matuidi, Mandzukic, Higuain, Cuadrado, Bonucci. These players need to get off the wage bill and Paratici needs to show his ability with these moves imo.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Even in Capello days, our reserve sucked hard with only Zalayeta could make something different. Anyone remember Giannichedda, Blasi, Olivera, Kapo in our bench in CL games. Right now we have Bernadeschi, Mandzukic/Douglas Costa, Kean, Matuidi, Bentancur, Cuadrado in our bench
Good point.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Honestly, the real work for Paratici comes with him selling players. We need to relieve our wage bill and this is where his role will shine. Matuidi, Mandzukic, Higuain, Cuadrado, Bonucci. These players need to get off the wage bill and Paratici needs to show his ability with these moves imo.
What can he do if there are no offers?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
What can he do if there are no offers?
That is truly a standstill but I doubt there are no offers on them at this point. And as we get closer to the end of the transfer window, teams desperate to improve will become even more interested. Wage bill relief is the most important part imo and for that even a loan where another team supports the wages is worth the effort. But I've never worked in football management so I'm not sure of particulars.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Still we shoudnt make to much fuss about demiral and kean. Both could be good Players but are far from being the finished product. Nobody remembers caldara for example. If we cant get rid of mandzu/ higuain/ khedira/ matuidi / bonbon or even rugani we need to sell someone else

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)