vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
so far, this guy is just not making me feel good. we have many players who could offload and pay for couple of players we in dire need to bring.

he lost nbombele for almost no battle.

and the de ligt situation is getting ridiculous. i like the Rabiot deal. and that's it.
Based on what?
Who said we were at all interested in Ndombele? We got Rabiot and Ramsey on a free and now Demiral who is the best young defender in serie a

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
so far, this guy is just not making me feel good. we have many players who could offload and pay for couple of players we in dire need to bring.

and the de ligt situation is getting ridiculous. i like the Rabiot deal. and that's it.
Paratici is a mess and bad, but we should all be psyched about Sarri.

:rofl:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Such a likeable person Marco is, he was easily one of my fav players we had in this decade, everyone who spoke about him says he's a great guy, it was obvious to me that he's cool, he did his job, always delivered when called upon, always a smile on his face...

Wish him good luck, I hope Pirlo and soon Gigi and Giorgio joins the staff as well, all of them are professionals with a capital P and some people are just born and destined to lead, help and inspire others. They will be valuable assets regardless of the job they have.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He'd be like Zidane for Madrid. Watching him pass the ball with the players and commanding their respect would be a joy to behold.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gonna be interesting to see how he sells players we “need” to get off the books.

If anything that might be harder than negotiating for new players

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

If we get De Ligt for 75 mil, we'll have acquired Rabiot, Ramsey, De Ligt, Buffon, Pellegrini, Demiral for 17 million euros (after accounting for player sales). I can't see how any rational person can complain about that.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If we get De Ligt for 75 mil, we'll have acquired Rabiot, Ramsey, De Ligt, Buffon, Pellegrini, Demiral for 17 million euros (after accounting for player sales). I can't see how any rational person can complain about that.
Rabiot is good signings, and? the midfield still needs a strong player!

De Ligt is still not done deal.

do we have to chase icardi? where is the sales? i said he doesn't make me feel good, because if there is good addition here and there. it feels like it is not according to a plan. very not organized.

at the end lets wait and see. but if we start the next season with no new strong player for the midfield! yes i won't be satisfied because we all know that this is our weakest point.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I have a feeling he's only interested in getting Icardi on the 'cheap', taking advantage of the breakdown in relations with the player and Inter. I don't believe he'll go anywhere near the asking price of 60-70 million.

Would you guise not take Icardi even for say 40-50 million? I don't like the guy, but I think we would be foolish not to consider a proven goalscoring machine like him for such a sum.

Wanda, though, is a concern, but I don't see her starting any shit at our club. Just like I believe Veronique won't. People tend to behave at Juve

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I hope he doesnt go for Icardi because we have seen how important midfield is and it should be our priority to sign player that makes a difference in the middle. I dont think Rabiot and Ramsey are enough.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope he doesnt go for Icardi because we have seen how important midfield is and it should be our priority to sign player that makes a difference in the middle. I dont think Rabiot and Ramsey are enough.
We need one more good CM still IMO

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)