vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Another reason why I love you. Yep, that's the movie.

Can you imagine if we offload Higuian to Roma for Zaniolo?

Is this news even real?
I just saw that movie a few weeks ago. I was having Strong Zero (a chuhai based drink from Japan - fucking awesome) :D

Getting Zaniolo for Sensitive Tubby and getting rid of Bonucci too? That would be monumentally epic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I just saw that movie a few weeks ago. I was having Strong Zero (a chuhai based drink from Japan - fucking awesome) :D

Getting Zaniolo for Sensitive Tubby and getting rid of Bonucci too? That would be monumentally epic.
I don't think we are getting Zaniolo, but if we do, we we would have Dybala, Bernardeschi, Zaniolo and D Costa. 4 left-footed AMs.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Depends I guess but looking at our current lineup of attackers I am not worried about it. I think that matters less with attacking players then maybe some other parts of the field.
I disagree. I think it matters most for wingers/wide AMs. Usually, they either cut inside or go wide and cross, depending on the preferred foot. None of those players is good enough with their weaker foot to not be limited one way or another, depending on which side we play him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I disagree. I think it matters most for wingers/wide AMs. Usually, they either cut inside or go wide and cross, depending on the preferred foot. None of those players is good enough with their weaker foot to not be limited one way or another, depending on which side we play him.
Costa and Bernardeschi both have capable weaker foot just Dybala is impotent.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It won't happen, stop dreaming and building hypotheses
You are missing the fucking point no surprise. It would be to spread costs and avoid a loss on the balance sheets ie similar to what we were talking about yesterday when you couldn't understand how Higuain was involved in the Bonucci - Caldara swap. You do know what FFP is right?

Also why khedira got an extension (looking at you @Badass Dybala).

The point i am making is these are not random or senseless moves and no Beppe was not the only one doing and Paratici is going to as well if it is beneficial.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@Juventino[RUS] @Badass Dybala

Rumors are that Paratici is looking to extend Higuain's contract by a year to reloan him out and avoid his transfer going down as a loss in the books.

I am curious how the two of you view that news?
Makes sense for accounting purposes because his anual depreciation cost will be lower. Sumilar case was with Martinez a while back.

- - - Updated - - -

You are missing the fucking point no surprise. It would be to spread costs and avoid a loss on the balance sheets ie similar to what we were talking about yesterday when you couldn't understand how Higuain was involved in the Bonucci - Caldara swap. You do know what FFP is right?

Also why khedira got an extension (looking at you @Badass Dybala).

The point i am making is these are not random or senseless moves and no Beppe was not the only one doing and Paratici is going to as well if it is beneficial.
Khedira's contract bears no depreciation costs or minimum one because he was brought for free. Maybe some agent commision that was included in his book valuation (carrying amount)... No idea why he would get an extension other than being considered useful at that time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)