• Poll closed .
Jun 28, 2019
Paratici has shown himself as a retard this past week:

- Selling Cancelo
- Swapping Spinazzola for an unknown
- Still not addressing the midfield issues
- Hiring Sarri
- About to give Buffon his handjobs

Marrotta has been covering for him but him leaving to Inter and now with Conte mean they might overtake us in 2-3 years if Paratici keep this streak going.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Paratici has shown himself as a retard this past week:

- Selling Cancelo
- Swapping Spinazzola for an unknown
- Still not addressing the midfield issues
- Hiring Sarri
- About to give Buffon his handjobs

Marrotta has been covering for him but him leaving to Inter and now with Conte mean they might overtake us in 2-3 years if Paratici keep this streak going.
Not addressed the midfield issues??? We are about to sign rabiot to add to Ramsey... not even july 1st and you're bitching about paratici whilst hes about to sign de ligt ffs

Pararici doesn't decide on the recruitment of managers. Andrea Agnelli has the last say on that.

Take your blasphemous comments elsewhere

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he is now blatantly defending a move that he would have been bootie blasted over had Marotta even been rumored to have done anything similar

- - - Updated - - -

the fuck is strickland anyway. sounds like the high school principal of any 80s movie.

@Hustini
Yesterday he said he was OK with selling Cancel, as we have Spinazzola who we should use there. Today when we sold Spina, he was OK with that :lol3:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ronaldo, De Ligt, Rabiot, Ramsey, I don't care, done deal is done deal
While I agree that Paratici is having an excellent mercato I am confused about something. Why did Juventus get rid of Marchisio 3.5m, Lichsteiner 2.8m, Buffon 4.5m, Sturaro 1.5m, Asamoah 2m, Howedes 2.5m, Higuain 7.5m and Caldara 1.5m which gave us an overall wage total of 25.8m in team wages, now let's compare this with the salary of Juventus arrivals - Ronaldo 30m, Spinazzola 1.5m, Perin 2.3m, Cancelo 3m, Emre Can 5m and Bonucci 5.5m or 47.3m overall, so how the fuck did getting rid of Higuain and Caldara help us to get Ronaldo? That's complete nonsense, because if they both would have stayed here then our wage bill would have been only 3.5m bigger then it was without them. Yes, only 3.5m which is nothing to Juventus

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
All you have to do is ask yourself this... what has sloppy Joe done for inda this summer? Cant even flog their biggest asset in icardi who's value has plummeted to the point that not even man utd want him same can be said for perisic, and cant even close for barella, dzeko, or lukaku ffs :lol:

Paratici is smashing it so far

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Free: Rabiot, Ramsey
IN: De Ligt, Romero (loan), Demiral
OUT: Bonucci to PSG (LOLOLOL)

Two free CMs, 3 young gun CB mustangs to tame so far.

giphy.gif
Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man?

- - - Updated - - -

If this guy manages to offload Bonucci to PSG, I'm going to build a new Sauna for the New Society myself
That won't be necessary. A small bathtub for Badass should suffice.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i don't know if you guys know this but apparently sampdoria was furious with marotta for taking paratici with him back in 2010
they had hoped paratici would remain in his place after his departure. Is this true?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man?
Another reason why I love you. Yep, that's the movie.

Can you imagine if we offload Higuian to Roma for Zaniolo?

Is this news even real?

- - - Updated - - -

This team is starting to get much younger, in an under the radar kind of way. At least until De Ligt is official
I think they realized they can't always win with "experience" alone. You need some youth gusto thrown into the mix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)