vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But how much damage will he do before that ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Let's see, he sold Benatia mid season and ignored all the team weaknesses during the January window.
Assigned Sarri (this itself will cause a lot of damage that I can't see how long will it take to repair)
Selling Cancelo is in the making
Buying Icardi is also being prepared

Well these alone need years of reform to be repaired.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I'm not saying he's not a bad director, but do you really think he had a say in who would be our coach? That's Agnelli and Nedved's territory
I know its hard to believe, that our Sporting Director has an influence on who our coach is, but I think you are wrong on that one.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I know its hard to believe, that our Sporting Director has an influence on who our coach is, but I think you are wrong on that one.
That's higher level planning, not his level. You are naive for thinking he's the one behind that decision. He might have had an opinion, but the decision was on AA and Nedved's court

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
That's higher level planning, not his level. You are naive for thinking he's the one behind that decision. He might have had an opinion, but the decision was on AA and Nedved's court
He is responsible for the transfer market. Offcourse he has a big say in it.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
That's not transfer market
Yes it is. Sporting Director means being responsible for the Sporting aspect of the business.I would assume that all high level decision such as getting a new coach must ultimately be approved by AA, but thinking our SD had nothing to do with the decision is just strange.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I'm not saying he's not a bad director, but do you really think he had a say in who would be our coach? That's Agnelli and Nedved's territory
Agree, can't blame him for Sarri.

I will save the judgment for when the transfermarket finishes.

Hope he does better than Agnelli and Nedved.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Agnelli himself said not renewing Allegri was his toughest decision yet. But also do you think a decision that might have that big of an impact on the company's direction and future would not be taken by the higher ups?
just a little nitpicking here: max's contract wasn't even expiring, he was removed while having a valid contract for next season.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Agnelli himself said not renewing Allegri was his toughest decision yet. But also do you think a decision that might that big of an impact on the company's direction and future might not be taken by the higher ups?
My guess would be that Agnelli has the final say, but there's probably a lot of research and due diligence that goes into selecting the candidates, which would be done by the "football" guys like Paratici and maybe Nedved

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
My guess would be that Agnelli has the final say, but there's probably a lot of research and due diligence that goes into selecting the candidates, which would be done by the "football" guys like Paratici and maybe Nedved
If say, we would have gotten Guardiola, do you think it would be Paratici doing the job of convincing him or making the decision to go for him? Agnelli would be doing the work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)