vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Neither do I. I’m getting major Secco vibes about him lately. Marotta was the brains behind our renaissance imo.
I never liked Marotta but I respected him and appreciated all the great things he's done. Paratici, as you said, gives me Secco vibes too.

- - - Updated - - -

You also never trusted Marotta. But I’m catious about judging till we’ve see him doing some actual work.
That's not true, I never liked Marotta. I was critical about many of his decisions but I appreciated a lot of his work.

Jan 22, 2016
Paratici was the main man behind our raises. Most of our buys were work of this guy behind the curtain.

He brought us fucking Ronaldo in his last move. Just wait for more of his magics.

Never doubt this guy, AA wouldn't let Marotta go if he doubted Para even a bit.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Paratici's role is same as before Marotta left, sporting director. The way I see it, Paratici was always in charge of player trading, excluding transfer budget, and required approval of someone or more from BoD before a transfer went through- Marotta, Nedved, Agnelli etc. Marotta as CEO was in charge of day-to-day running the club, standing in for the President until now. Either the president's/chairman of BoD or the vice-chairman's role has increased in absence of Marotta.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Marotta was good and bad...the club has bigger ambitions now and I think nedved and co knew he wasn't the man to bring it to the next level.

Let's wait for what Paratici bring us.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He can start by not sacking Allegri to sign the useless bum Sarri.
Nedved was behind the sacking. come on like some small fish Paratici is to decide something that big

Also our club hasn't magically turnt to shit because of Paratici in his first year. That happened because Marotta has been decomposing our squad for years

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Nedved was behind the sacking. come on like some small fish Paratici is to decide something that big

Also our club hasn't magically turnt to shit because of Paratici in his first year. That happened because Marotta has been decomposing our squad for years

Everyone gave Beppe (deserved) credit for his early purchases but hardly anyone gave him one tiny bit of criticism for just how easily he dismantled it and never replaced key players. Every single transfer that weakened us had posters giving out 50 different excuses as to why it was absolutely necessary.

We fucked our own midfield up and put way too much faith in Rugani to replace barza off the bench and chiellini when injured despite looking like shit when under pressure.

We went from neglecting our attack to focusing too heavily on it

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have already said it when someone here started jinxing him, this man here is the beginning of the end.

That era was good while it lasted, shame we did not manage to win a CL title. To be that competitive again will require lots of work, lots of luck and things to get aligned like they did when Marotta and the rest started the winning cycle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)