vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
What would you think of mercato if we sold Pjanic + Costa

Ndomble + De Ligt + Ramsey + a couple young players
That'd be a big downgrade in quality. That's why I don't think there's any chance of that happening. I really doubt we'd sell Pjanic for any price unless he himself really pushes for a move.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That'd be a big downgrade in quality. That's why I don't think there's any chance of that happening. I really doubt we'd sell Pjanic for any price unless he himself really pushes for a move.
I'm just assuming that we'll be selling someone. First bet would be Costa. I could see us selling him even if he doesn't ask for a move, in order to upgrade the midfield and defence.

The other options would be Dybala and Pjanic, but like you I doubt we sell either of them unless they really push for a move.

Jun 6, 2015
I'm just assuming that we'll be selling someone. First bet would be Costa. I could see us selling him even if he doesn't ask for a move, in order to upgrade the midfield and defence.

The other options would be Dybala and Pjanic, but like you I doubt we sell either of them unless they really push for a move.
I honestly don't see us changing much in the summer. Ramsey + a CB will come in. Not sure about us signing anyone else for the midfield. Perhaps if we sell Costa we might go for someone. In that case we'd probably need another attacking player as well.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I really doubt we could afford both Ndombele and De Ligt

If I had to choose one among these two talents, I would choose De Ligt all day even though we could use someone like Ndombele.

If Costa were to leave, then we would have to buy another player of his mold because he offers something completely different compared to our other attackers. When on form, he can be an X-factor for this team. I hope he steps up in CL.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I really doubt we could afford both Ndombele and De Ligt

If I had to choose one among these two talents, I would choose De Ligt all day even though we could use someone like Ndombele.

If Costa were to leave, then we would have to buy another player of his mold because he offers something completely different compared to our other attackers. When on form, he can be an X-factor for this team. I hope he steps up in CL.
But how much will de ligt cost

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
So after terrible SMS season, we would do a deal ala Paul-Pipa, yep, right

Please, Badass, don't get into It or we would Talk about this list till summer

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Go write down names on a piece of paper, rip it and see how hard it would be for you to be able to piece it together so easily afterwards

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wat? Who said sell Ronaldo? :shifty:

We would have to sell someone. And it would likely be Pjanic or Costa. :(
Haha. I meant Costa and Pjanic. I still think Sandro might be leaving, especially if someone offers 60+

I really don't think we need to sell big to fund both De Ligt and Ndombele. If we can generate 70-80 million from sales, we can definitely afford both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)