vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not even Marotta sold our players mid-season.
:agree: Thats what makes this so funny

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody but I don't think Marotta would have kept Benatia under these circumstances either
Name a time beppe sold a player of similar importance during the middle of a season when we lack cash and time to replace him.

You cant can you #teamparatici

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
Why did you guys expect anything different than before? I refuse to believe that Marotta had, and Paratici now has full authority to just sell or buy players without consulting with coach, staff, and other management. I am really hoping this deal won't bite us in the ass.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Curious statement, this one. :hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

The difference in attitude between Paratici and marotta is beginning to show and I love it - if a player wants to leave then fine, but it'll be on our terms. Not if a player wants to leave we will do all we can to make sure he gets what he wants. It's these differences in attitude that was holding us back of late, if i were to guess why AA let marotta go I'd say this reason certainly played a part.
:seven:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What if Paratici really is GOAT Sporting Director but we never see it and he is sacked because Badass jinxing him into oblivion.
This is what I worry most about. Keeps me up at night, tbh.

We'd probably sign De Ligt, Saul Niguez, and Mbappe this summer, if it wasn't for Badass jinxing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Stop being a spoilt brat we just signed caceres ffs!
I should have said the same to you when we signed dudes like Rincon, Bendtner, Hernanes, Borriello in previous winter mercatos. And we didn't even have to sell anyone good to do so.

Beppe :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully most of you don't start hating on him because of a certain member
I love Fabio. I'm happy we are moving forward with him. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)