vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If I were Fabio I'd shave the top of my head and get a glass eye. Man needs to catch up!

Good job on Ramsey tho
Is just a Bobby P though
I'm waiting for my :chin: Mirko Tevez Vidal equivalents

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Paratici is unanimously popular at this point because he's had precisely zero transfer windows taking full responsibility for signings.

Give it a couple of dud signings or failure to sign random player media linked and fapped over for months and the criticism will roll in.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Paratici is unanimously popular at this point because he's had precisely zero transfer windows taking full responsibility for signings.

Give it a couple of dud signings or failure to sign random player media linked and fapped over for months and the criticism will roll in.
From the same folks claiming how great it is beppe is gone and he is now in charge too

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

I’m sure he wasn’t a voluntary worker.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
where/when did Fab say this? i must have missed it...

- - - Updated - - -

This!!!!! And that's why paratici will take us to the levels we aspire to where marotta failed with his make a wish foundation attitude
i get hating Marotta for joining inter but youre just being petty. he shat all over you for 8 years, so its kinda understandable you hate him so much.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

If he sells Pjanic :(
If he sells Dybala for Mfappe :tuttosport:
If he gets me a Saul :tuttosport:
If he gets that ho Pogba :(
If he brings back :chin::delpiero:
Or Martin :tuttosport:
Sells Raguno :tuttosport:
And bonucci :tuttosport:
get me gimminez :tuttosport:
and oblak :tuttosport:
donate khedira
donate higuain
keep ruru

Should be pretty doable

- - - Updated - - -

i get hating Marotta for joining inter but youre just being petty. he shat all over you for 8 years, so its kinda understandable you hate him so much.
Marotta doesn't give a shit about Juve or inda, he's about his money. If I was club official like him, I would not give a fuck about the trophies or the fanfare or anything of that sort. It's all about them dollars.

Heck even today, I'd work for inda in heartbeat for a few mils

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
where/when did Fab say this? i must have missed it...

- - - Updated - - -

I say good riddance. AA most probably got sick of his attitude towards players can leave if they want. That sort of shit you don't hear amongst the top clubs. He fits inters small club mentality

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Marotta failed so miserably here. Only turned a 7th place side into 7 straight scudetti, including 4 domestic doubles, and managed to make us relevant in europe again with 2 CL finals.

What a flop. :baus:
woah woah woah now, Marotta also got us 7th place in his first season thanks to his buddy del neri. But in all seriousness I've never said he was a flop but I have stated in recent times that I always felt he had taken us as far as he possibly could but his attitude does not fit the profile of that aspiring to be an elite club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)