vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
They are just throwing names there, Monchi is also reported to be wanted by Man utd. This comes after a series of articles about some experds who claim the Wood failed big time this summer once again by not acting and following closely the market, they think if he was more aggressive Ronaldo would have been at Man utd instead of Juventus as it is Man Utd after all and Cristiano just couldnt say no to a Premier league return with the club he loves with all his heart. Also they criticise him about not getting Bale, which is clearly stupid as Real wouldnt let Bale go after they know they will lose CR7, not just United, any team in the world wont be able to sign Bale in these circumstances...

Their fans just want something new and shiny, couple years ago they were ecstatic and were thinking that they are getting the best in the bussiness and the brains behind Juventus` success when they hired our scout Javier Ribalta ("best in the bizz" and "the brains behind Juve`s success" were the actual words I remember from redcafe, there were more).

United do need a change, but first they should remove the head of the fish that smells the most and the fish`s name is Jose, he is absolutely past it, his next stop should be China.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No I mean Higuain has and is going to cost Milan a reasonable transfer fee in his own right. Ronaldo is the real reason Higuain is no longer here.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No I mean Higuain has and is going to cost Milan a reasonable transfer fee in his own right. Ronaldo is the real reason Higuain is no longer here.
Milan could get a level up if they do sign Higuain as lets face it - Put aside Ronaldo and the best striker after him (even though Ronaldo is not really a striker but a winger forward) are Icardi Higuain and Dzeko
Who is the best among them?! I`d still give it to Higuain although Icardi is probably at his level
Dzeko is a good player but I`d say Higuain and Icardi currently have something more
Higuain will probably go behind them both by next season as he is fat and out of shape..

littlePrince

Nov 10, 2014
Corriere della sera said maybe paratici leave juve for manchester united!
I dont think this happening cuz GDS and TS both said paratici and nedved will more active in transfer market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)