vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
L'Equipe were the first to report that Pogba and Mikhtaryan were to go to Union last sesaon, around this time as well.
They're hit and miss, they also said Monchi would go to PSG

- - - Updated - - -

I can't see Paratici moving to be honest

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They will throw at him a lot of money i guess. That's the only reason he would leave.
It's not a lot of money I think. Those roles move for like 5mln euros, no? That's really nothing in football at the moment.

There's no way I'd consider giving him away, even for a lot of money, let alone pennies.

Having said that, if PSG are interested, it will be tough to keep -- but not impossible. It's Juve we're talking about afterall.

Apr 29, 2006
They will throw at him a lot of money i guess. That's the only reason he would leave.
He makes a lot more than his salary as 'bonuses'. The only reason he might accept PSG is if he is allowed to 'run' the club. The camel-loving spenders would limit their involvement to what they know best - pouring the cash/oil in. If it happens and the Arabs act as a disciplined professional investor it will be a scary proposition. It would bring them in the fight for Europe's top team in 3 years maximum.
Hopefully though they see PSG as a toy they can play with. Easy come, easy go... That is the proverbial spanner in their work.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
It's not a lot of money I think. Those roles move for like 5mln euros, no? That's really nothing in football at the moment.

There's no way I'd consider giving him away, even for a lot of money, let alone pennies.

Having said that, if PSG are interested, it will be tough to keep -- but not impossible. It's Juve we're talking about afterall.
I dont know how much he is making right now, but i don't imagine it being more than 2 or 2.5 mil. So if PSG offer him 5 or 6, he could consider it.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
You don't leave the club in times of some of the greatest achievements in history not only of the club but Italy and possibly Europe. The cycle isn't even nearly over.

There's no way he would leave.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Several prime teams came for Paratici and he told them off

- - - Updated - - -

According to l'Equipe, he's one of the candidates to take over the PSG sporting director position.
Fuck PSG with a broom stick and slap l'equipe with it afterwards for suggesting this putrid notion

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He makes a lot more than his salary as 'bonuses'. The only reason he might accept PSG is if he is allowed to 'run' the club. The camel-loving spenders would limit their involvement to what they know best - pouring the cash/oil in. If it happens and the Arabs act as a disciplined professional investor it will be a scary proposition. It would bring them in the fight for Europe's top team in 3 years maximum.
Hopefully though they see PSG as a toy they can play with. Easy come, easy go... That is the proverbial spanner in their work.
Nasser seems to enjoy running the club and I don't think he is willing to give up on his role. It's often him confirming or declining some transfer gossip. Also, Marotta is aging so Fabio is going to take his spot in few years.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why would he go to PSG. Club just had their headquarters raided along with the homes of Di Maria and Pastore, apparently something to do with tax evasion and fraud over image rights.

Marotta and Paratici must smell blood in the water, time to bring our boy Verratti home. :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)