vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
judging from all we´ve heard about paratici it seems that he has found his perfect enviroment at juve. here he can mostly work in the shadows and has a solid management around him.
the circus at real is about the last place on earth i can imagine him working at... :xfinger:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wonder if he'll still be happy being vice-Marotta if Milan actually came back into a position of financial power. Maybe he just likes to be the guy identifying players, leaving the hardcore stuff to someone else.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wonder if he'll still be happy being vice-Marotta if Milan actually came back into a position of financial power. Maybe he just likes to be the guy identifying players, leaving the hardcore stuff to someone else.
Didnt have Real after him not so long ago and he said no too? He seems loyal to Marotta. Tho they probably offered similar role to ours, Milan also giving him sporting director, wouldnt be GM there, tho probably alot more autonomous power there then with us.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:heart: he doesn't get enough credit

sounds like it

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Bringing in Marotta and Paratici years ago, such a good partnership. It was one of the most Godlike moves ever
Just imagine we never got Marotta and Paratici for a mintue. Who knows where we would be now. It's quite scary thinking about it but our success is mostly down to them and Conte.

Agnelli was the one who hired them in the first place. Everything just seems to have clicked for us since Agnelli came along apart from his first season here of course.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Just imagine we never got Marotta and Paratici for a mintue. Who knows where we would be now. It's quite scary thinking about it but our success is mostly down to them and Conte.

Agnelli was the one who hired them in the first place. Everything just seems to have clicked for us since Agnelli came along apart from his first season here of course.
Taking into consideration the shit state we were in at the time, I reckon we'd still be struggling to get top 2.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Is he running the show now? All the reports coming out these days say that he's handling the meetings and everything.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
[video=twitter;823397726381625344]https://twitter.com/ADP1113/status/823397726381625344[/video]

We're so blessed to have this guy here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)