vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
how we should know who makes the deal or spots the player? I am sure Juve have dozens of scouts around the world. Maybe Paratici is a chief scout or smth, evaluates all the reports from his employees and sends reports to Marotta who then contacts those players representatives and kicks off negotiation process? Any articles on how the player becomes a member of some other team? I saw some ESPN cartoons on that, but you know, Muricans and their soccer somehow does not convince me :D
Do you have a link? Or was it just on tv?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is fantastic. Because we are doing so well, advancing in CL and dominating domestically again I can see Agnelli is shoring up the main reasons for the clubs success.

Marotta & Paratici first, Allegri next. :tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
honestly they should just promote him to sporting director and keep Beppe as CEO. There is no need for Beppe to have 2 positions while Paratici has none.

Valentino

Even PSG was after him. he said he's doin' good at juve & there is no reason to leave turin.
though psg offered him more money. :ultra:

Valentino

imagine if paratici worked alongside Moggi back in the day... :tuttosport:
I think there was no need of paratici, Moggi bought top class superstars because we had shitload of money.
For instance, we bought buffon, i think for 40mill , in those days !! imagine ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)