Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we need some evidence to back that up, Marco

also, where did you get the info that Ariaudo went on loan to Cagliari ??

IF we were to sign Grosso, I would have thought that DC, not Ariaudo would have left the club (God knows we couldnt give away MULEinaro)

I still dont see this move happening, and getting Rafinha is nothing more than a wet dream for Juve fans

Ferrara, being a defensive champion, knows are weaknesses, but the fools in charge dont see this.....they are obviously on the same drugs that Lapo is on
They are dealing so that leads me to believe something up no? Can a deal be off for a mil? Nobody can be sure if it's gonna happen or not.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Don't you have some Blacks to beat up??
nah, I've cleaned up my sector pretty well....no one left to lump up :p

No I don't, Vinman. We warn others but you get away with it. You're the only one enjoying this privilege. Then you cheer for someone asking the members not to insult Cannavaro. Why the double standards?
seniority has its privledges, Jackson !! ;)

also, I tell it like it is....if someone deserves to be given shit, then I'm all for it. But if I believe its undeserving, then I'll say so as well

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
nah, I've cleaned up my sector pretty well....no one left to lump up :p

seniority has its privledges, Jackson !! ;)

also, I tell it like it is....if someone deserves to be given shit, then I'm all for it. But if I believe its undeserving, then I'll say so as well
Fair enough, Vincent. But, if, and I state IF they do get Grosso today, what else are you going to complain about?

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
What's your opinion about Grosso?
As a player generally, and also as a potential transfer for Juve.
he is better than what we have, plain and simple

can he help this team, and improve our defense- you bet !!

Fair enough, Vincent. But, if, and I state IF they do get Grosso today, what else are you going to complain about?
that we didnt sign Rafinha, when we could have had him

Sergio, my friend, have you watched any other games this season ? Can you honestly tell me that our fullbacks are world class, and are capable of helping this team win a CL and/or scudetto ??

Can you see our guys hold up against a team like Manure, or even Arsenal for that matter. I will use a team closer to home- can you see our FB's neutralizing Inter's attack ?? I saw Inter play on saturday, and I am very concerned. They were better than I've ever seen them play in the past. Granted, Milan arent going to do that well this season with slowing legs of Ronaldinho, Pirlo and Gattuso, but tell me where Inters weakness lies ?? Where is the weakness in their starting lineup ??

I can tell you EXACTLY where ours is....and Canna or Chellini wont always be there to save their asses !!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
he is better than what we have, plain and simple

can he help this team, and improve our defense- you bet !!
Obviously.
But what about Grosso as a player? Forget that we're signing him. I'm curious about your opinion about Grosso as a player.

People here rate him differently. Personally i'm undecided and i have to follow him more often to come up with an opinion.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
he had a good game yesterday, but we still overpaid

now, were going to be cheap about Grosso....
It would be useless to argue that he is not overpaid, am I right?

For me his price was fair, plus we bought him from our direct opposition, made them weaker and us stronger. I think it's great piece of bussines.

Maybe we are cheap about Grosso, but for me it's principle. We don't want to offer to much money for a player that Lyon desperatly wants to get rid. It would be like we asked 10mil. for Marchionni or Zanetti.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Obviously.
But what about Grosso as a player? Forget that we're signing him. I'm curious about your opinion about Grosso as a player.

People here rate him differently. Personally i'm undecided and i have to follow him more often to come up with an opinion.
I really havent watched him play in France (dont really care for Ligue 1), but when he played in Italy, and for the NT, I thought he was decent defensively, and was even better coming forward, and has a decent cross (much better than what we have atm)

He may have lost a step since WC 2006, but again, he is better than what we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)