Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Time will tell.

Anyway if he was wrong about Secco signing Grosso, he is right about selling De Ceglie to complete the deal.
I'd still keep him and we'd have a 25 men roster. He could be useful on the left on a 3 men mid but who knows.
Anyway, there's news coming from everywhere, some contrasting with others so I'll just wait to post more news. It could all be BS but I'm confident he'll join Juve. :coffee:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'd still keep him and we'd have a 25 men roster. He could be useful on the left on a 3 men mid but who knows.
Anyway, there's news coming from everywhere, some contrasting with others so I'll just wait to post more news. It could all be BS but I'm confident he'll join Juve. :coffee:
What makes you so confident?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Mark removed as official guru for Juventuz. Sources close to the forum say they got "sick and tired of his lame ass jokes.

More to come in the near future

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What makes you so confident?
Many things, Ciro's comments, Castagnini's comments, the need for a LB, Grosso's comments, Ariaudo's loan to Cagliari yet to be confirmed on the official sites, the not so high fee to pay, the player's wish to join us and lower his wages...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
he was NOT...apparently. :p
we need some evidence to back that up, Marco

also, where did you get the info that Ariaudo went on loan to Cagliari ??

IF we were to sign Grosso, I would have thought that DC, not Ariaudo would have left the club (God knows we couldnt give away MULEinaro)

I still dont see this move happening, and getting Rafinha is nothing more than a wet dream for Juve fans

Ferrara, being a defensive champion, knows are weaknesses, but the fools in charge dont see this.....they are obviously on the same drugs that Lapo is on

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
we need some evidence to back that up, Marco

also, where did you get the info that Ariaudo went on loan to Cagliari ??

IF we were to sign Grosso, I would have thought that DC, not Ariaudo would have left the club (God knows we couldnt give away MULEinaro)

I still dont see this move happening, and getting Rafinha is nothing more than a wet dream for Juve fans

Ferrara, being a defensive champion, knows are weaknesses, but the fools in charge dont see this.....they are obviously on the same drugs that Lapo is on
I wait in vain for the day where you stop insulting Juve's staff :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)